+ Reply to Thread

Serenity Academy siege

I know Mount Tam incursion is bugged and will likely never see the light of day again but I was wondering why this was never a normal siege location I mean it would be a good spot to get the formidable biomen kills for the snakes bite pursuits rather than doing liberate the lost expert several times

Plus if it would also be confirmed if the siege was bugged originally and not the emergencies
    In its dying breath the traveller created the ghosts... to open doors

There has never been a siege at Serenity Academy.

*Jedi wave*
    Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls (partly outdated) | Guide to Weapon Mods | Guide to Scopes and Sights
    HP and Regeneration rate tests | Weapon range tests

Want to know which guns are the best? Check out my weapon tables! (partly outdated)

What I don't understand is the incursion worked perfectly every time I went to it. It worked better than Madera and Sausalito. It was laggy, but everything in Mount Tam is laggy.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    What I don't understand is the incursion worked perfectly every time I went to it. It worked better than Madera and Sausalito. It was laggy, but everything in Mount Tam is laggy.
    I'm in this boat. As often as Madera has stalled (Pre 1.05) I don't recall ever geting hung up at Mt Tam. What WAS the problem as experienced by the user?