+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo58 View Post
    Nice!

Anyway, I tried to look for your IGN so I could make contact quicker, I tried Altras and Altra but I couldn't find you.
    What IGNs are you using?
    IGN: Aitra not an L / tag is ALtras also he is on different time. If I see you I'll ask my clan officer​ to add you in game.

I know it is really late right now. Anyone on that could shoot me a invite. I have been very busy working and just got a breather.

IGN": KuanYin

Bumping​. Hope to see.more members soon .

I am looking for a clan that has an active expedition base. Try as I might I can't solo these, and my current clan has maybe 10 people on during my play hours (typically between 2-6PM weekdays and any time weekends, Arizona time). I am ego 5544, and actively participate in all facets of the game except PvP. I would be very much happy to be able to group up and do expedition runs for several rounds a day even, for contracts, pursuits, and of course the rigs and chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Wolf View Post
    I am looking for a clan that has an active expedition base. Try as I might I can't solo these, and my current clan has maybe 10 people on during my play hours (typically between 2-6PM weekdays and any time weekends, Arizona time). I am ego 5544, and actively participate in all facets of the game except PvP. I would be very much happy to be able to group up and do expedition runs for several rounds a day even, for contracts, pursuits, and of course the rigs and chips.
    Hi tim, we got you yesterday! Welcome

I am interested in joining, just started up and looking to learn and have fun. IGN is Ithaqua Bloodraven

can't access the web page get this error

www.cronusgaming.enjin.com
    You've requested a page that currently is on the Incapsula network.
    Incapsula was unable to connect to the server.

plus this

Your IP Address 101.182.155.172
    Proxy IP 107.154.247.52
    Proxy ID 10607
    Server IP X.X.X.60
    Error Code 8
    Error Name TCP Connection Rejected
    Error Description The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection rejection (TCP Reset).
    Incident Time 2017-4-14 6:58 UTC

Quote Originally Posted by nugar View Post
    can't access the web page get this error

www.cronusgaming.enjin.com
    You've requested a page that currently is on the Incapsula network.
    Incapsula was unable to connect to the server.

plus this

Your IP Address 101.182.155.172
    Proxy IP 107.154.247.52
    Proxy ID 10607
    Server IP X.X.X.60
    Error Code 8
    Error Name TCP Connection Rejected
    Error Description The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection rejection (TCP Reset).
    Incident Time 2017-4-14 6:58 UTC
    Strange, im not a network engineer so my knowledge is limited, but its loading for me fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithaqua View Post
    I am interested in joining, just started up and looking to learn and have fun. IGN is Ithaqua Bloodraven
    Hi there Ithaque, we'll be looking for you! What time (and time zone) would be the best time to catch you?

I am on EST and on whenever. Ill be keeping an eye out when im on ^_^

Just a heads up, turns out I found an old account I had, character name I will be on is Ayase Bloodraven

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Strange, im not a network engineer so my knowledge is limited, but its loading for me fine.

Hi there Ithaque, we'll be looking for you! What time (and time zone) would be the best time to catch you?
    Went to the web site this morning and low and behold it loaded (don't know what the issue was, but they are upgrading the internet here, sort of.).