+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
    Hello guys, I am a defiance veteran and would like to join a clan on PC. I was in the 3,000s on console, but haven't played in years. I'm starting my second day back and just broke 1,000 EGO. I am (GMT - 5) EST time zone and would love to be a part of an awesome clan! I am mostly active in the mornings to about noon EST, as I am on a night work schedule. Feel free to message me here or in game as I would hopefully be able to join your clan.
    Thank you!
    IGN: Willyfister

Quote Originally Posted by Willyfister View Post
    Hello guys, I am a defiance veteran and would like to join a clan on PC. I was in the 3,000s on console, but haven't played in years. I'm starting my second day back and just broke 1,000 EGO. I am (GMT - 5) EST time zone and would love to be a part of an awesome clan! I am mostly active in the mornings to about noon EST, as I am on a night work schedule. Feel free to message me here or in game as I would hopefully be able to join your clan.
    Thank you!
    IGN: Willyfister
    Glad you could join us Willy!

And welcome all new recruits!

Always actively recruiting, come join the fun!

Hello, ive been looking for a clan in PC for the longest time and heard this is a really good clan, my character is in 3k ego, im looking forward to joining and playing with you guys.

not good at posting stuff on forums so ill keep it short.
    Old player who started again, looking for clan so i dont have to pug ;p

Saw you have discord so il pop on there aswell
    IGN: Suukme

/xanc

Welcome new members

Looking for a Clan because I almost threw my keyboard out the window doing solo Expeditions. DM/PM/MSG etc me ASAP if you wanna meet me in game as I am gonna be online for another 6 hours. I'll be in your Discord server if you want to talk to me.

IGN: xXGunSniperXx