+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Nuclear ELITE Clan - Recruiting (EU)

Hello Arkhunters!

Our clan is new, but not the people, most of us have been playing Defiance since day 1.
    We love this game.
    We enjoy this game.
    We play this game – most of us are here every day.

We are not just a clan, we become a cool, online community, online friends…sometimes a little insane ….but still cool… since we have been playing together for about a year.

What we are all about?
    This clan is about fun. Group of open minded, mature people so you never feel alienated, never feel judged. Laid-back, fun atmosphere and a place to contribute. We believe that if you have fun then everything else follows. We work together to earn scores, rank up our new clan and teach each other how to play the game better, laugh and enjoy everything what Defiance can offer to us. If you are new or already a badass player, you’re welcome, we only ask from you to have fun and be nice with your clan mates, no drama just enjoy our time together. If that sounds good to you, and you’re interested in joining us, you can simply leave a message here, or register at our new forum or send an xbl message to one of us.
    Forum: http://nuclearelite.proboards.com/
    Founder GT: duction Char: tom
    Leadres
    Char: Doped – GT: DopedGoat
    Char: FINNO - GT: FINNO
    Char: Gert thehurt – GT: IRISH Knutz
    Char: MOi – GT: IOM Meerkat
    Char: qrichou – GT: qrichou
    Char: Reginald Jager – GT: iShooter420x
    Char: toggy – GT: TOGGY321
    Char: xilenx – GT: xilenx
    Char: Daienerys Shepard– GT: Battle5Star

Happy Arkhunting!

Great intro battle and not much more to add, we are here to help new or regular players, assist and guide thenm too

Always someone in voice chat to talk with or just use the text chat!
    | xbl: duction | ign: tom | server: xbox EU | clan: Ark Legion Elite | ego: 6000 | my store |

Hey guys I had a few questions. First, I have an EU Character that is clanless at the moment and I would love to get him in there and help the clan out when Im not busy on NA. Second, is this a big clan? Like not big but BIG HUGE. Because I would like to stick with a clan that is not too big and not too small. Post the member coubt if you can thanks
    Smitty-Ego 5114 | Mrs. Smitty- Ego 1563 GT: MASSIVEHVAL
    Founder of HE WAS NUMBER ONE on Xbox NA
    The clan is dead, but I'm not!

We have around 50 members or there about, all very social and willing to help with anything a clan member needs
    | xbl: duction | ign: tom | server: xbox EU | clan: Ark Legion Elite | ego: 6000 | my store |

Quote Originally Posted by Smiit View Post
    Hey guys I had a few questions. First, I have an EU Character that is clanless at the moment and I would love to get him in there and help the clan out when Im not busy on NA. Second, is this a big clan? Like not big but BIG HUGE. Because I would like to stick with a clan that is not too big and not too small. Post the member coubt if you can thanks
    Definitely middle size clan with nice people. We will have clan event tonight starting at 19:00 GMT if you are around on EU server.

My EU toon is clan less but don't know if it's worth joining a clan as I don't spend that much time on there at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    My EU toon is clan less but don't know if it's worth joining a clan as I don't spend that much time on there at the moment.

Bentu.
    My NA character is in your clan....and I don't spend to much time on NA server.
    I was happy to playing with you guys on NA server, so if you ever come to visit our Defiance home, please join. You'll be always welcome.

Plenty of banter on a daily basis. We even have our own resident clan jester....

Qrichou.
    Gamertag: DopedGoat
    Server: EU
    Console: Xbox
    Clan: Nuclear Elite

+1 for Battle5Star and Nuclear Elite!

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Andreas View Post
    +1 for Battle5Star and Nuclear Elite!

Quote Originally Posted by DopedGoat View Post
    Plenty of banter on a daily basis. We even have our own resident clan jester.... Qrichou.
    Doped lol

I got really nice PM's since I have posted our new clan thread.
    Thank you for the kind words and for everyone who was interested in joining us.
    I will be out of town for about a week, so won't be able to check messages. Please, contact our great founder: duction, if you have any question about joining.
    Thanks guys, and have a great Defiance week!

Ps.: our founder lol