+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

1.506: The Return of the Bulletsponge!

Busy doing a Conflict Site for the daily contract (Depot something). Was there with 2 lower EGO's and i'm 5.200 EGO. TL 10.

Trion... Really... It takes 5 clips of 70 bullets from my Legendary 7th Legion Nezumi SMG (rated 5.175 EGO) to put down 1 single Goldrusher? Are you out of your friggin' minds (again)!!

This is silly. Give me 1 other high ego player and we are fighting for our lives. I thought it was working reasonably well, but no let's jack up the shields of the enemies. Let's jack up the damage enemies are doing.

This is getting ridiculous.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Basically, not only did they accidentally break stuff that was working before (the scoreboard bug), they deliberately reversed even the modest progress they had made in addressing the utter mind-numbing tedium that is the bullet sponge fiasco. If they actually do what they claim and listen to the players, then clearly they only listened to the very small minority that thought that bullet sponge powcrap was a good idea.

Patience. Wearing. Thin.
    PC/NA: Kazha Shanje (EGO 6000)
    <CORE>

There are too many poeple saying oh this is great i love the challenge and they dont care about other people. Its an mmo and the voice of the people as a whole say they dont like the system as its working it makes no sense that TRION would go back and make things harder again...What the hell are they thinking - NO MORE BULLET SPONGES

Some clannies and I did manage to get the expert Co op done (Commandeer Chronkhite) but the mobs were able to take numerous shots from point blank with zaggers. 7-10 shots from a zagger is a bit excessive.

Again, so glad I'm at work right now. Will enjoy mowing the lawn when I get home. I'm hoping this latest fiasco is settled in the next 3-4 hours before I even TRY.

Dun da daaaaaaaa!

1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy View Post
    - NO MORE BULLET SPONGES
    MOAR BULLIT SPUNGES PLZ!!!!1111

KTHNXILUVYAGBAI!!!111

In all seriousness though I think this was accidental. The patch notes imply that all scaling adjustments are supposed to go in the other direction.

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA

I'm getting menued to death and the game just keeps shutting down. Completely unplayable right now. Typical update.
    I've had 30++ mission completed menus pop up giving me absolutely nothing.
    And I am past fed up with having to restart the game.
    onPCintheUSA

Here's my current tin foil hat theory. They somehow accidentally coded the game to acknowledge all players as being everywhere at once. That would cause everyone to get end of event cards anytime anyone else finishes an event. It would also cause every single mob in the game to max out to the highest possible scaled level in the game.

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA