+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

dont know what changed, but i love it

i did the daily conflicts this morning, and for the first time EVER i loved seascape farms!!! 3 people and threat level 10, the enemies were not to hard to kill, but the number of enemies made it very exciting and fast paced. the other two conflicts were very similar. you had to be constantly moving and be aware of the red dots, but i could also handle individual enemies with less than a full clip for a change.

ive really enjoyed the game today.

now, if we could just do something about hulkers...

Quote Originally Posted by SxB_xPUDDYTATx View Post
    i did the daily conflicts this morning, and for the first time EVER i loved seascape farms!!! 3 people and threat level 10, the enemies were not to hard to kill, but the number of enemies made it very exciting and fast paced. the other two conflicts were very similar. you had to be constantly moving and be aware of the red dots, but i could also handle individual enemies with less than a full clip for a change.

ive really enjoyed the game today.

now, if we could just do something about hulkers...
    they need to set KENN FARM HULKERS BACK to when one or two die at a point - such as : A,B,C then the round changes instead of quick trembler resets...most of the time people don't have time to kill a hulker for there pursuits!!

XBL GT - TTOWNZ DIRTIEST - THE Ogs - Leader/Xbox One

I live in a Twiztid and tormented mind, keep out.
    I haven't played in a couple of days (insert shocked gasp______ and "WTF Crix?" Here________________) but I have seen the patch numbers going by and have been waving at them like those silly people waving at the whales as they breach in the sea near Alaska.
    Don't flame me, I would enjoy seeing that. I don't see the point in waving, is all. Will the whale be like "oh.....hey, lady in the Carhartt Jacket! My, that must be warm. My cousin Albert saw a Carhartt catalog that got washed off of a garbage scow one time and He told me that they have quality stuff."
    I can't wait to give it a shot, though.
    Sorry about the comedy stuff. Most of the folks that I work with don't have much personality or sense of humor and I need an outlet.

"THIS FATAL CIRCUS needs a few less clowns...."
    GT: CRIXDA CLAN: DAWN PATROL
    "Have Cool, Will Travel"
    DAWN PATROL every saturday A.M., Run and Gun on XBL NA!

Gasp... WTF Crix?!?! Whales?!?!

I would totally wave to the whales.... but then again I wave at someone when they enter chat.

I also did Seascape Farms this morning and it was crazy, but fun. The enemies actually died with bullets left to use on the next one and the sheer number of enemies gave me a WTF moment when I looked on my minimap. Then I jumped in and it was on. Definitely fun and not too painful. I just thought we got lucky. Here's to hoping it was an actual change.

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
    I would totally wave to the whales.... but then again I wave at someone when they enter chat.

I also did Seascape Farms this morning and it was crazy, but fun. The enemies actually died with bullets left to use on the next one and the sheer number of enemies gave me a WTF moment when I looked on my minimap. Then I jumped in and it was on. Definitely fun and not too painful. I just thought we got lucky. Here's to hoping it was an actual change.
    whaaaa!?!?! Are you saying the patch worked, and it's an improvement!?!?!
    XBOX, NA, DAWN PATROL (recruit for life!)

Quote Originally Posted by Quebra Regra View Post
    whaaaa!?!?! Are you saying the patch worked, and it's an improvement!?!?!
    *tickles* Hey you! It worked for my 5691 character just spiffy. I switched to my 800, did a Hellbug Arkfall and was downed more times than a beer on St Patty's Day. Those Warriors seriously need a *slight* nerf. They're not even half the size of a Matron, yet their ground pound is just as deadly.

Ran a DM Major Arkfall about an hour ago. Lots of folks, so it was TL10...and the baddies seem about as "spongy" as ever. I didn't pull out my OJ Springer (the gun I tend to use as a benchmark) because I was concentrating on dropping shields with a Bio SAW, but stuff was taking a bazillion hits to die.

Got a nice OJ Slugger from the completion, though...so there's that.
    PC/NA: Kazha Shanje (EGO 6000)
    <CORE>

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
    *tickles* Hey you! It worked for my 5691 character just spiffy. I switched to my 800, did a Hellbug Arkfall and was downed more times than a beer on St Patty's Day. Those Warriors seriously need a *slight* nerf. They're not even half the size of a Matron, yet their ground pound is just as deadly.
    Ah-h! So you're maybe just seeing a massive power spike based on your ego level (*begins looking for that chart showing where there were plateaus and spikes to dmg based on level)?

beer and St. paddy's day eh? I like the old standbys, "dropped like an old transmission:, and "taken out like Chinese food", etc.
    XBOX, NA, DAWN PATROL (recruit for life!)

Quote Originally Posted by Quebra Regra View Post
    Ah-h! So you're maybe just seeing a massive power spike based on your ego level (*begins looking for that chart showing where there were plateaus and spikes to dmg based on level)?

beer and St. paddy's day eh? I like the old standbys, "dropped like an old transmission:, and "taken out like Chinese food", etc.
    Oh! What chart would that be? I also went through Cronkite's daily with my 800 EGO and it was brutal. It was like I was dumping the bullets out of the SMG and throwing them at the enemies. Even then it was as if the bullets were gently landing in the near vicinity instead of on target.

Let's just say St Patty's day was the family version I used.