+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I got a mod question

Is it only the rolling thunder T4 AR ionic barrels that have the x1.30 crit, or do all rolling thunder crit barrels have the x1.30 crit?

ive never seen a ionic barrel with 1.30 (ps3 eu) its usually all 1.20 that i have seen

Quote Originally Posted by Giren View Post
    Is it only the rolling thunder T4 AR ionic barrels that have the x1.30 crit, or do all rolling thunder crit barrels have the x1.30 crit?
    I believe it's just the T4

well yes I know it is the T4, What I am asking is. Is it only restricted to the T4 AR rolling thunder crit barrel, or is to all T4 rolling thunder crit barrels such as pistol, sniper ect....

Disregarding the numbers, only an Ionic Barrel (for SMG/LMG/AR) has a crit increase. Power Bores increase damage, and Sustained Power Muzzles increase falloff (the distance before the bullet starts loosing damage).

Rolling Thunder (or any mod synergy) doesn't have anything to do with the increases the mod provides. The higher the tier of the mod the better the bonus. A mod's synergy, when it matches the gun's synergy, activates one of the synergy's bonuses (1 matching syn give the first, 2 the second, etc.)

Ionics: V 1.25 IV 1.20, III 1.15, II 1.10, I 1.05

Therefore:

Putting a T4 Ionic Barrel with Rolling Thunder on a gun with Rolling Thunder gives you x1.20 crit and 5% mag.

Putting the same barrel on a gun without rolling thunder gives you x1.20 crit only.

Edit: AS for other weapons and crit barrels: Snipers - Ultra-Bore Extention, Pistols - Critical Force Barrel
    Death before Dishonor -- Nothing before Coffee
    Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.

XBL: Deirachel IGN: Deirachel Kazhilezwo(XBox-NA) Clan: BuSab

Follow Capt. Masticate's Captivity Log on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Deirachel View Post
    Disregarding the numbers, only an Ionic Barrel (for SMG/LMG/AR) has a crit increase. Power Bores increase damage, and Sustained Power Muzzles increase falloff (the distance before the bullet starts loosing damage).

Rolling Thunder (or any mod synergy) doesn't have anything to do with the increases the mod provides. The higher the tier of the mod the better the bonus. A mod's synergy, when it matches the gun's synergy, activates one of the synergy's bonuses (1 matching syn give the first, 2 the second, etc.)

Ionics: V 1.25 IV 1.20, III 1.15, II 1.10, I 1.05

Therefore:

Putting a T4 Ionic Barrel with Rolling Thunder on a gun with Rolling Thunder gives you x1.20 crit and 5% mag.

Putting the same barrel on a gun without rolling thunder gives you x1.20 crit only.
    Thank you very much - I was going to attempt to address all of the misconceptions in the OP as well.
    LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

It's a 1.20 crit multiplier not 1.30 for Tier 4 Ionic Barrels and yes, it is the same across the board for Critical Force Barrels for pistols and Tachyon Laced Extenders for sniper rifles.

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA

I think you are all misunderstanding what the OP was saying.

Why would someone ask such a specific question if that person had not seen what they were asking about?

You all picking up what I am putting down?

Have any of you even seen a T4 rolling thunder ionic barrel? I have seen 6 and they are all x1.30 crit mult.....its better than a T5. It is only the rolling thunder synergy barrel that has this....because typos

My theory is confirmed.