+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

possible solution

I just complited the mission and before I was abel to pass chech point bravo i had to participate in the siege for that area. Once that was complete I left the area came back and dark matter spawnd and I was abel to pass the check point. Hope this help and see you in paradise.... down with the E-REP

this mision is stil buged!
    the siege not apeared when you go on Bravo point....nathing hapend,
    so i hear it is one year old story....what is problem & why devs dident fix that jet?
    it is Main story line mision how the heck is broken 1 year...
    yesterday i did try all restart pc relog/log etc...all that 5 hours tring to figure out how the heck How!
    i did leave half finished and come back this morning and i sucess to enter but on 3rd stage boss wos on 5% HP and he enter cupole to start ground atack and he stuck in there! and i wos Faild again cuz nathing hapend & i wos need to abaund mision again.
    i did try again to enter but same old story with Bravo point no sieges at all!

Hi, I've been having this problem on my PS3. Like everyone I'd get to checkpoint Alpha with no problem but the second I reach Bravo it's as if it doesn't register or, if I leave and return to the mission, I have to break a siege that doesn't exist. On a rare occasion the siege is there and after finishing it, the point appears again but it doesn't register me walking on or riding on it. Please fix this so I can finish the game. Thanks!

Checkpoint Bravo glitch

I got the same problem with checkpoint bravo and I running the game on PC not PS3. Tried restarting the game and my router but still got the same result.

Logging out and back in at Bravo cleared the glitch for me (running on PC).

Quote Originally Posted by airadose View Post
    I just complited the mission and before I was abel to pass chech point bravo i had to participate in the siege for that area. Once that was complete I left the area came back and dark matter spawnd and I was abel to pass the check point. Hope this help and see you in paradise.... down with the E-REP
    Works thx!

I cannot get past Nim after the spire goes up...once I die and respawn Nim get stuck inside the blue shield around the spire and nothing happens...I then have to drop the mission and start again....I have logged out abandoned mission and restarted a few times ...any ideas?