+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is this the new mechanic?

Participated in a Kenn Farm Incursion last night. Started at one of the first emergencies. Worked all the way to Kenn Farm and amassed around 120k points.

Arrived at the farm and did stage 1. DC'd during stage 2. Dashboarded, logged back in. Ported to clan mate that was at incursion expecting to see my score.

It started me back at 0. Fortunately, I got there early enough to rack up another 40k. This was late, so wasn't able to test further. Wondering if this is the "new norm" before I investigate further.

my understanding is when you disconnected the game should have given you rewards for your score to that point...right? maybe that is just if you port away, i could be wrong. but did you pay attention if your keys and forge increased? i would be interested to know how well this works.

from patch notes...

Ark hunters now receive rewards based on their scores for all active events they've participated in when they transfer across internal game servers or disconnect. Transferring can be caused by using go to friend, entering/exiting instances, or entering Shadow War.

GT: YahootsMagoondi
    IGN: Beatrix Marin

Reb after reading this i got dc'd from a dark matter. My score was reset when i made it back on. Well i built my score back up then bam i get killed. It happens right. Well the kicker here is that my score reset. Also cause was in the same dark matter. He had over 100k points. then when it ended and he had no points. giving him no rewards and no keycodes. Clearly something is screwy here.
    Art of Defiance book from collectors edition page 42 check it!

Where's my APS trailblazer Outfit / APS trailblazer Helmet?

Similar experience for me on the PC at a Dark Matter Major Arkfall except I can't confirm or deny that I got keys and arkforge when I logged out. If it checks you out it should also zero out your score. Do you know if you got any keys and arkforge prior to that (or are you still getting no keys and arkforge issue)?

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA

bumping for continued interest.
    Art of Defiance book from collectors edition page 42 check it!

Where's my APS trailblazer Outfit / APS trailblazer Helmet?

Will test it purposefully tonight. To be honest, I haven't been keeping track of forge, and only glance at keys periodically....Will look into it in a couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by rebtattoo View Post
    Participated in a Kenn Farm Incursion last night. Started at one of the first emergencies. Worked all the way to Kenn Farm and amassed around 120k points.

Arrived at the farm and did stage 1. DC'd during stage 2. Dashboarded, logged back in. Ported to clan mate that was at incursion expecting to see my score.

It started me back at 0. Fortunately, I got there early enough to rack up another 40k. This was late, so wasn't able to test further. Wondering if this is the "new norm" before I investigate further.

You dashboarded. Difference between disconnected from the servers and going to the dashboard.

Quote Originally Posted by thejx4 View Post
    You dashboarded. Difference between disconnected from the servers and going to the dashboard.
    Wrong terminology then. I disconnected. Held the ps3 button. Quit game. Logged back in. Score reset.

I was "lucky: enough to test all these situations:
    Port to friend in a different phase: no credit for arkfall
    Enter WM: no credit for score in arkfall
    Critical error and reward to arkfall: no reward for points before critical error, points show up but in wrong phase, no rewards
    Critical error and wait for it to end before signing on: no reward for arkfall
    Hard freeze: no reward

So, in summary..... nothing.
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam / IGN: Lux: ~1300[NA PS4]
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]

My clanmates are also reporting losing scores and receiving no awards upon switching shards and being disconnected.

Keep on Trion, Trion.