+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

trolling the warmaster

I understand new ppl coming in and breaking the locks and that they don't know any better, but when a person goes from wm to wm and says someone has to give them a certain amount of scrip before they'll stop or if you invite someone from a certain clan I'm going to break the locks something needs to be done about those ppl. If i can get a CM to pm me I'll give names if they can do something about it. otherwise the lock system needs to be fixed/changed in the WM. Thanks
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters

wow! That's new to me. Unbelievable!
    Recruiting Here

PSN - greanteebox (Yes I play on PS3... ****)
    IGN - Copperpot

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

The best thing to do with that is to report them utilizing the in-game ticketing system. Customer service investigates these reports.

Alos if you know what the clan is and you know they are not the founder, then contact that founder with the information. If he is a good clan founder/leader then he will take that information and talk to the clan member that did it and may even demote or remove that member from the clan.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

wow. something new, though completely predictable.
    server: PC EU
    Chars: DSW & Syna Olmai, EGO 6000. Red Thugs

All the more reason to adjust how the locks are secured, if you ask me. And there's a lot of suggestions on how to do this (heck, I've made a couple of solid suggestions myself). Rather than Trion's support team chasing down griefers, which is a drain on time/resources that can be focused on glitches and other serious gameplay issues, it would be in EVERYONE'S best interests to reduce the impact that griefers have on everyone else.

4 batteries have to be laid down to call down the Arkfall. The four individuals who lay down the batteries (ONE battery laid down PER PERSON) are the ONLY ones who can break the locks (ONE lock per person as well!). That, to me, is both fair and it justly controls the situation. Find a better, less complicated solution, and I'll jump on the bandwagon for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmpowell View Post
    I understand new ppl coming in and breaking the locks and that they don't know any better, but when a person goes from wm to wm and says someone has to give them a certain amount of scrip before they'll stop or if you invite someone from a certain clan I'm going to break the locks something needs to be done about those ppl. If i can get a CM to pm me I'll give names if they can do something about it. otherwise the lock system needs to be fixed/changed in the WM. Thanks
    That is a new low....
    GT: FTG Griffix
    Xbox Characters: Naomi Ryder and Denri Talak
    Clan: Dawn Patrol

PTS: Griffix
    PTS Characters: Naomi Ryder and Sage Winters

in Soviet Russia, locks break you

Quote Originally Posted by N1ghtShadow View Post
    All the more reason to adjust how the locks are secured, if you ask me. And there's a lot of suggestions on how to do this (heck, I've made a couple of solid suggestions myself). Rather than Trion's support team chasing down griefers, which is a drain on time/resources that can be focused on glitches and other serious gameplay issues, it would be in EVERYONE'S best interests to reduce the impact that griefers have on everyone else.

4 batteries have to be laid down to call down the Arkfall. The four individuals who lay down the batteries (ONE battery laid down PER PERSON) are the ONLY ones who can break the locks (ONE lock per person as well!). That, to me, is both fair and it justly controls the situation. Find a better, less complicated solution, and I'll jump on the bandwagon for it.
    trion already stated it more than once that WM outdoors and actual instance are completely independent and they wont change it. so we left with two points - the vents and the WM locks. i think it'd be better to have some control over vents. maybe in form of EGO req based on TL, as i suggested above, or change EGO to number of players, so that TL10 will require at least 20 players to unlock.

not sure if trion can code it reliably (or at all)
    server: PC EU
    Chars: DSW & Syna Olmai, EGO 6000. Red Thugs

Quote Originally Posted by Seizan View Post
    in Soviet Russia, locks break you
    Recruiting Here

PSN - greanteebox (Yes I play on PS3... ****)
    IGN - Copperpot

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -Hunter S. Thompson