+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How do i gain reputation with factions?

In the Stats menu under factions, it lists 5 factions that all say "unknown" but I've noticed that some stores require me to have Echelon reputation? ( may be wrong )

I have no idea how to go about getting any rep for any of the factions.

1 of the vendor machines that in beta was just outside the 'accesable' border was selling 1 item that needed reputation, no idea where to get it from. Further on the island i see a few more. No idea where to get it from

It may have something to do with side missions or even those quest that pop up in certain areas.

I believe at a certain ego level you will unlock faction missions of which you can gain reputation for doing

dont quote me on this but im sure i read somewhere faction growth is disabled at this current period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammylambo View Post
    dont quote me on this but im sure i read somewhere faction growth is disabled at this current period of time.
    Hmm :/ the game was released right? this isn't open beta or pre-release? seems a bit odd.. The game overall seems quite unfinished.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylen View Post
    In the Stats menu under factions, it lists 5 factions that all say "unknown" but I've noticed that some stores require me to have Echelon reputation? ( may be wrong )

I have no idea how to go about getting any rep for any of the factions.
    To get more rep in a faction you have to complete their challenges. You unlock their challenges either by doing a mission or getting to a certain EGO level (I can't remember which one). To check the challenges or to see if you have unlocked them you have to go onto the pursuits and then push RB (XBOX) to scroll along. If you are on a different platform to an Xbox just push the button that you normally use to get from the inventory to the salvage matrix. If you cannot scroll along then it is probably locked.
    If you need help on the Xbox EU servers send me a message.

[EU] Xbox Gamertag - X Connorz X
    [EU] In Game Name - Connorz

Ego Rating - 3,011
    Pursuits Completed - 97/104 - 6/6
    Missions Completed - ALL x 2
    Current Vehicle - Dodge Challenger RT Black
    Orange Items Owned -
    VOT Spanner, Fragnova Pro-55W

at EGO 250, you unlock Contracts, which can be found in the same option as your Pursuits. Doing these contracts increases your reputation with that faction.

There are dialy and weekly contracts, from participating in arkfalls to simply killing 100 raiders.

you have to do certain contracts or objectives for the factions you can see what ones are avialable just have to hit r1 i think when ur on the pursuits menu

Well thats the bad thing about DLC it allows games to be released before they are finished for full price than milk customers for more cash to get the full game. its like the olden days of shareware but more devious