+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Warmaster Blue Crystal Armor Plates are Health Based

Since pictures are worth a thousand words and there seem to people who would like pics to be shown. I will demonstrate using pictures.

I called up an Abominable Warmaster so I could control the environment (i.e. no other people influencing damage being dealt).

I bought a plain no nano VOT Blaster from a vendor seen here:
    Spoiler:

My loadout I used was simple and I removed DLC perks:
    Spoiler:

I shot the WM in the back using the no nano VOT Blaster and got 3905 DMG being dealt:
    Spoiler:

I added a Fire Converter to the VOT Blaster (which should decrease the Card Damage from 7382 to (0.9 x 7382) to ~ 6643.8. Card shows 6644 so that checks out:
    Spoiler:

Now if the Warmaster Blue Armor Crystal is health based then the damage done by fire converted Blaster should be 3905 x 0.9 x 1.5 = 5271.75.

So lets see what we got:
    Spoiler:

We got exactly 5272. Which checks out.

Thus proving without a doubt that the Warmaster Blue Crystal is indeed Health Based.

So take home point use Fire nano on crystal armor as well because it is health based.

Happy New Year! Defiance and All That.

Bump for Armistice event and holiday Warmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    Perk Set ≠ Weapon Set. It's tedious to switch perks for a 2 minute fight. There are situations in which I do use my Black Cat over the Advocate, but I'm not sure that I'm allowed to tell anyone outside the clan...
    LOL

#topsecretconsortiumstrats

Guides / tutorials like this one, also loaded with tons of good tips in comments, should be included somewhere in the forum so all of us with little or no experience to WM can get better results from the beginning.

Good hunting!
    Character name: Wonkh.
    Clan: Supreme Hive.
    PlayStation 3 - NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonka View Post
    Guides / tutorials like this one, also loaded with tons of good tips in comments, should be included somewhere in the forum so all of us with little or no experience to WM can get better results from the beginning.

Good hunting!
    And yet another necro.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Given what I have seen in War Masters lately, Logain's guide might be a good one to bump up once in a while. But agreed that generally it's best to let the dead rest in peace.
    IGN = Avalanch.
    2050 = Snowslide / Snowflake
    Title = "Daredevil"

PC NA

Remember the Purgatory!

This thread should be a sticky somewhere.

One bone though:

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    - Nano-Less does the second most damage to health after Fire (followed soon after Radiation and Biological).
    with DLC5, radiation out does nanoless by 5%:
    (numbers just as an example, not actual weapon damage numbers!)
    And for simplicity's sake this is assuming someone's removed the armor plates from the target.

100 nanoless dmg = 100 dmg done
    100*0.90 (10% penalty for having a nano) = 90dmg
    90*1.1667=105.003... call it 105... radiation weapon with radiation burns would be doing 105 dmg when the same nanoless weapon would be doing 100 dmg

and that's with DLC5 perks actually active... gotta swap loadouts around after everytime the character select screen is seen. Even if the player was just in game and crit out - still gotta swap loadouts around to re-activate DLC5 perks: whether it's conflagration, radiaton burns & gamma rays, deadly apparition & bloodsucker, corrosion, live wire.... all of 'em (even the ones I can't remember off top my head lol)

We need stickies for relevant things so people don't necro. That's providing people can read dates.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxDSMer View Post
    One bone though:

with DLC5, radiation out does nanoless by 5%:
    Fixed. I blame it on the many revisions over the last 2 years.

Though in defense I had this right after listing nano-less:

I recommend fire and radiation guns and a bio grenade.
    TLDR: Use FIRE. If you don't have fire use Radiation. If not those two use Bio/Syphon/Nano-less. And equip a Bio Grenade.
    Happy Warmaster hunting!

the only set up i use for war master is supreme Galactic Guardian with 2.8 crit(with t5 crit barrel) and my devils advocate so your always getting very good damage

I used to be a PVPer like you then i took a surge bolter to the knee

+ Reply to Thread