+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for advice on rerolling weapon bonuses

Hello people, i just recently made my first supreme weapon and i would like to get some advice on rerolling bonuses. Weapon looks as shown on screenshot

I rerolled the green bonus and got 1.15 crit multi, which makes the crit go from 2x to 2.2x. The question is whether to keep the crit or go for something else, like damage for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Arebell View Post
    Hello people, i just recently made my first supreme weapon and i would like to get some advice on rerolling bonuses. Weapon looks as shown on screenshot

I rerolled the green bonus and got 1.15 crit multi, which makes the crit go from 2x to 2.2x. The question is whether to keep the crit or go for something else, like damage for example.
    fixed the link to image for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Arebell View Post

Reset mastery and try for x1.10 dmg. Will be overall better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Within View Post
    Reset mastery and try for x1.10 dmg. Will be overall better.

Hmm.. I am finding 1.0 reload pretty awesome, and mastery reroll is 50 forge, so quite expensive in comparison to green reroll.

I think you'd be better off rolling the green for fire rate and like ghost said definitely a dmg mastery.

I rerolled the green bonus like 6 times and i got only 2 options, 1.15 crit mult changed to 0.75 recoil and recoil changed to crit mult each time...

Is it bugged?

Not bugged, just bad luck. Had a buddy suggest reseting the tier roll each time I re-rolled for more random results.

Personally I would have used a power bore, reload mag, and gone for OJ fire rate.

*Edit* Ohh and definitly shoot for damage mastery!

BTW congratz on your first supreme!
    IGN = Avalanch.
    2050 = Snowslide / Snowflake
    Title = "Daredevil"

PC NA

Remember the Purgatory!

Quote Originally Posted by Basperios View Post
    Not bugged, just bad luck. Had a buddy suggest reseting the tier roll each time I re-rolled for more random results.

Personally I would have used a power bore, reload mag, and gone for OJ fire rate.

*Edit* Ohh and definitly shoot for damage mastery!

I can still change to Power Bore as i have T4 one, would it be better? I went for crit for testing, my first thought was Power Bore too

Quote Originally Posted by Moring View Post
    fixed the link to image for ya
    Thank you very much.