+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quick and simple guide.
    Thank you for making this.
    Really appreciated.

going to sub this topic, so it's quick to find and able to share link to others

Quote Originally Posted by KasperSheitup View Post
    Quick and simple guide.
    Thank you for making this.
    Really appreciated.
    Thanks for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaat Xuun View Post
    going to sub this topic, so it's quick to find and able to share link to others
    Feel free to share this thread. Short link is www.bit.ly/SimpleWM

nice guide logain. my only suggestion would be to your spike section. i have been using ammo spikes in WM. it seems every person there drops a damage spike when the monkey climbs the wall, but you also spend a large amount of ammo at this time. i try to drop an ammo spike next to someone elses damage spike to help the group around that spike.

Much, much better......bump it till the end of Defiance great guide my friend...

Great guide, now if we can only get the new players to read it. I wish we had a way to post it in game, because not all players go to the forums.

Terrible guide. Where's the BMG? How the jek am I supposed to kill him with my sword if no one is healing me? I can't do this all by myself. Well, maybe I could. I just need to break the locks before anyone else shows up. If I do that, the threat level should be lower.
    BOW TO THE WARMASTERS
    WE JUST GOT TIRED OF DOIN' WHAT YA TOLD US TO DO

Quote Originally Posted by SxB_xPUDDYTATx View Post
    nice guide logain. my only suggestion would be to your spike section. i have been using ammo spikes in WM. it seems every person there drops a damage spike when the monkey climbs the wall, but you also spend a large amount of ammo at this time. i try to drop an ammo spike next to someone elses damage spike to help the group around that spike.
    I agree with this, I have been in a few WMs with bad spike usage costing us the fight, and having him barely escape. Ammo spikes can be a huge help not having to make those trips to the ammo crates.

Either way awesome guide Logain
    Simple guide and very informative
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data

Quote Originally Posted by SxB_xPUDDYTATx View Post
    He did qualify the use of damage spikes by advising to use ammo or protection spikes if needed by the group and to not overlap your spike with others of the same kind but perhaps the wording is too subtle.

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA

@Maverick07 and @SxB_xPuddyTatx. I agree with both of you, and like Deunan said maybe I was too subtle in my word choice.

The target audience for this guide are newer players who might be joining the game in June. However, like you said the sharp move is to notice that the group is full of damage spikers and switch out to ammo and protection spikes.

+ Reply to Thread