+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 221
  1. #201
    I was never bothered by BMGs until I experienced how harmful they are. Failed a WM earlier by just a few pixels. Could have been wiped easily if not for the 3-4 BMGs running around, ignoring people asking them to use bullets.

  2. #202
    Member SirServed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    2,373
    This is what my WM Loadout looks like. I got to a point where I stopped caring to revert them so I just do everything mono Fire related with it now. Since it's designed to maximize DPS, it's actually better than any Fire loadout I could have previously used.


  3. #203
    Member NullWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    south
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysmach View Post
    Failed a WM earlier by just a few pixels. Could have been wiped easily if not for the 3-4 BMGs running around, ignoring people asking them to use bullets.
    And thats the reason im so glad the xmas WM doesn't have a time limit stuck on him.

    Tend to go in with my Dancing Lady and BHF tachmag with the 3x dmg rolls but I've discovered Tombstone is quite good for the job too. While it loses some overall damage due to bio nano it very well makes up for it with the 294 mag, its increased range, and the syn

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    This is what my WM Loadout looks like. I got to a point where I stopped caring to revert them so I just do everything mono Fire related with it now. Since it's designed to maximize DPS, it's actually better than any Fire loadout I could have previously used.

    Wait, intimidation works on the WM? When does he count as flinching?

    Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

  5. #205
    Member SirServed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Cougar View Post
    Wait, intimidation works on the WM? When does he count as flinching?
    It doesn't, I'm just too lazy to switch it in and out depending on circumstances. If I ever end up playing Expeditions as mono Fire, this perk set is what people are going to see when they inspect me.

    #yolomors

  6. #206
    Member Logain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Night Vale
    Posts
    2,870
    Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    It doesn't, I'm just too lazy to switch it in and out depending on circumstances. If I ever end up playing Expeditions as mono Fire, this perk set is what people are going to see when they inspect me.

    #yolomors
    Expo: Blackcat over Devil Advocate? Crit DPS over Range?

  7. #207
    Member SirServed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    Expo: Blackcat over Devil Advocate? Crit DPS over Range?
    Perk Set ≠ Weapon Set. It's tedious to switch perks for a 2 minute fight. There are situations in which I do use my Black Cat over the Advocate, but I'm not sure that I'm allowed to tell anyone outside the clan...

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    Perk Set ≠ Weapon Set. It's tedious to switch perks for a 2 minute fight. There are situations in which I do use my Black Cat over the Advocate, but I'm not sure that I'm allowed to tell anyone outside the clan...
    We use the cat for shooting rats in Broleptor Rektscavation. It's purrfect for when they need to die right meow.

    Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

  9. #209
    Member r1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    Perk Set ≠ Weapon Set. It's tedious to switch perks for a 2 minute fight. There are situations in which I do use my Black Cat over the Advocate, but I'm not sure that I'm allowed to tell anyone outside the clan...
    I heard Tom Cruise say the same thing.

  10. #210
    Member Logain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Night Vale
    Posts
    2,870
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    I heard Tom Cruise say the same thing.
    Chuckle.... Last week bump.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts