+ Reply to Thread

Ego leveling bug

I have several people in my clan (The Brotherhood of Death) have stopped leveling up once they hit ego 4500-4692 and no matter what we do or how much we kill thing we can ego up any more does any one know how to fix this problem or why this is happening sense Trion has not responded to any one in my clan that are experiencing this problem.

You've hit the XP level cap, meaning you are no longer gaining xp towards your EGO.

Basically, the only way you can continue leveling up is through the pursuits.

*edit*

And, weapon and vehicle skills.

Once you get enough XP points to fill your entire EGO grid, you don't get any XP from killing things and completing events. The only way to advance your EGO further is to complete pursuits. Yes, and skills too.
    Team Evolution Clan
    My characters on Defiance Role Play Forum:
    Taffer | Vo Kshaa | Luuzuk Kshaa

Likely they are "ego capped" which happens when all EGO perks are unlocked. After this happens it means the only way you have of levelling up your avatar is through pursuits and weapon levelling.

If your progress bar shows 0 / 0, you are ego capped. If this happens before all EGO perks are unlocked and you don't have any more perk points to spend, then you have a glitch.