+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

This vid made me wonder, are we doing it right !?

It seems there are a lot of people there, past the limits? or am I just never in an instance which is filled
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Dang he scored really high with that canker.
    Recruiting Here

PSN - greanteebox (Yes I play on PS3... ****)
    IGN - Copperpot

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    That kill group is filled with totally clueless players and only underscores everything that is wrong about the implementation of Major Arkbreaks.

The kill group had to be one of the most clueless ones I have ever seen or heard of. Poor DPS loadouts, wasting time reviving, wasting time with idle chat, all while dividing damage on all THREE targets. The only reason that group killed him is because they zerged him and the only reason zerging works is because they nerfed the Warmaster's scaling with 1.504 and they nerfed his dropshock attack and damage mitigation with 1.509.

Zerging should not be a solution for endgame content. Mediocrity shouldn't be rewarded with Legendary Arkbreaker weapons. It would be funny and somewhat appropriate if they changed the Warmaster once more by having his scaling increase exponentially once the group exceeds the 24 queuing cap. If they did then that group would be filled with crawlers and an escaped Warmaster for their shoddy efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Etaew View Post
    It seems there are a lot of people there, past the limits? or am I just never in an instance which is filled
    They're using the invite and go to friend functions to exceed the queuing cap. There were about 40+players inside that Arkbreak.

dyunan.natsuu デュナン・ナッツ - PC NA

I have to agree with ^^.. zerging is NOT tactics at all, it's just a way to "make sure" you put down enough damage. Lets see em do it with the 24 person cap of pugs, THEN I'll be impressed.

Nice vid tho.

Going for the back is the only thing they're doing correctly (even if half of them are targeting the wrong spot)
    Deunan hits it spot on.

This video makes me die alittle inside.

This is one of the reasons there are so many USELESS DEAD WIEGHT people around... cankers, Volge weapons, I even saw BMGs in there... and stopping to look around where his friend was... Did I mention Canker? Really?

Please tell me there arent people around who still think "all those damage numbers" means that cankers are good against wms?

This hurts my brain, and if I see this person on EU or any of his "buddies", they are welcome to do all the warmasters themselves, cause I know many people who actually know what they are doing wont want to be carrying them.

I honestly will never understand some things. I don't really care if there is 24 people or 40 people in there, just as long as I don't see Volge weapons,BMGs, or Infectors.

Oh yeah, and Bio Nades.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

What Deunan said, and one of the reasons I don't play much anymore. The game has too few fun things to do for me anymore, and two of the most fun, Warmaster and Volge Seige, are broken to the point where they're not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    I honestly will never understand some things. I don't really care if there is 24 people or 40 people in there, just as long as I don't see Volge weapons,BMGs, or Infectors.

Oh yeah, and Bio Nades.
    Understanding is simple. You shouldn't have to cheat to win. Doesn't get much simpler than that.