+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatelover67 View Post

Also why can't you customize your hairstyle or face in game but have to pay for the privilege of giving your character a make over?

Why can't you have an option for a complete change of appearance with hair and stuff?
    Why did a Customization Redo used to INCLUDE a name change, yet now a name change cost an ADDITIONAL $10 (800 bits)?? Huh? How 'bout that? WHY??

Quote Originally Posted by DIS View Post
    Why did a Customization Redo used to INCLUDE a name change, yet now a name change cost an ADDITIONAL $10 (800 bits)?? Huh? How 'bout that? WHY??
    Yeah well they have to make a buck somewhere haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatelover67 View Post
    Yeah well they have to make a buck somewhere haha
    Understandable, but do they have to make a buck EVERYWHERE?

Any chance we can get the turrets at Volge Sieges to scale up more with threat level? Right now, turrets are pretty much useless, and part of the many issues with Volge Sieges right now.
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data

Quote Originally Posted by maverick07 View Post
    Any chance we can get the turrets at Volge Sieges to scale up more with threat level? Right now, turrets are pretty much useless, and part of the many issues with Volge Sieges right now.
    Wait. People actually use those things?

I have a questions for the Devs. Can you add, on the main map, a color code for all the challenges?

As an example....if I have not gotten a medal in one it will be Yellow (how it is now) but if I do have a medal, the symbol will change to the color I have. So if I have a bronze in Mini-Gun Mayhem the symbol on the main map will be "bronze" and if I have a gold in Hamburger Hill, the symbol will be "gold" on the main map. This will allow us all to quickly and easily determine what challenges we have left to do.

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Andreas View Post
    I have a questions for the Devs. Can you add, on the main map, a color code for all the challenges?

As an example....if I have not gotten a medal in one it will be Yellow (how it is now) but if I do have a medal, the symbol will change to the color I have. So if I have a bronze in Mini-Gun Mayhem the symbol on the main map will be "bronze" and if I have a gold in Hamburger Hill, the symbol will be "gold" on the main map. This will allow us all to quickly and easily determine what challenges we have left to do.
    This is a freaking great idea!!!
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

Quote Originally Posted by DIS View Post
    Wait. People actually use those things?
    Heh, yeah, I haven't used them since the early days of sieges. But with Arktech Revolution, and the craziness at Volge Sieges these days, I tried using them only to laugh at how fast it got destroyed.
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data

Are we going to see the regular synergy mods in T5's?

Like rolling thunder, Stalker, Assassin, ect. t5's?

Since they don`t feel the need to check my thread about the Cerberus, i`ll ask here:

When will you fix the glitch were the Cerberus is leveling up for itself and not awarding EGO points and also not updating the pursuit were you need to reach lvl 5 ?

+ Reply to Thread