+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    When does our 30 day Paradise Patron start?

    I was wondering when our 30 day Paradise Patron pass starts for people who have the game on Xbox 360 and PS3? Do we get it June 4 or July 15?
    GT: FrednKK
    Husband to the Beautiful KK for 3 years and counting.....

  2. #2
    Member wartitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    1,312
    I have another question on the 30 day patron pass....is it 30 "played" days or is it 30 days from June 4/July 15? Or is it 30 days from the first time you log in after it goes live? I know my summer is packed, so I won't get to take advantage of the 30 days like I normally would in the winter....

    Might be a rip for vets that play outside during the summer

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Chicago, IL
    Posts
    5,656
    Quote Originally Posted by wartitan View Post
    Or is it 30 days from the first time you log in after it goes live?
    I think this is how it will run. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what I've heard. Which is a shame, because I'm another one of those gamers who like to go outside during the summer.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    I think this is how it will run. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what I've heard. Which is a shame, because I'm another one of those gamers who like to go outside during the summer.
    LOL, I feel for you. I'm one of those gamers who lives in the desert so I stay inside during the summer. In fact, it's supposed to be 111 today and close to that for the rest of the week, so I suppose that, once again, I'll take up my mantle as unpaid Defiance Beta Tester....well, as long as work doesn't raise it's ugly head.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Chicago, IL
    Posts
    5,656
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdpig View Post
    LOL, I feel for you. I'm one of those gamers who lives in the desert so I stay inside during the summer. In fact, it's supposed to be 111 today and close to that for the rest of the week, so I suppose that, once again, I'll take up my mantle as unpaid Defiance Beta Tester....well, as long as work doesn't raise it's ugly head.
    It's actually nice outside here in the outskirts of Chicago today... especially compared to the past few days. Humidity central.

    And I will also be taking up the unpaid Defiance Beta Tester mantle once I get home from work later this afternoon. Only because I can't mow the lawn because of the rain we just got.

  6. #6
    Yeah, I would go outside if would ever stop raining in Tulsa. We need the rain though, so thats a good thing. Still would like to know when our patron pass kicks in.
    GT: FrednKK
    Husband to the Beautiful KK for 3 years and counting.....

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Chicago, IL
    Posts
    5,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaiah View Post
    Still would like to know when our patron pass kicks in.
    I realize it's Monday and all, but I figured it was still worth a try... KIWI! KIWI! KIWI!


  8. #8
    Good one!!! lol.
    GT: FrednKK
    Husband to the Beautiful KK for 3 years and counting.....

  9. #9
    Member Traxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    527

    Back to the original question

    When does this all start for the PS3 and XBOX users????

  10. #10
    Defiance Dev PhantasieTrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    RWC
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaiah View Post
    I was wondering when our 30 day Paradise Patron pass starts for people who have the game on Xbox 360 and PS3? Do we get it June 4 or July 15?
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxx View Post
    When does this all start for the PS3 and XBOX users????
    The free 30 Day Patron Pass is tied to when the associated platform goes Free To Play. Those 30 days will start:
    • PC: Your first login after June 4th.
    • Consoles: Your first login after we go F2P (targeting July 15th).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts