+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Season Two Community Hunt for EGO Codes

          

Its says during every episode of season 2. So I guess sometime during one of the commercial breaks there will be an advert for the game and the code.

And if Im reading into this right this means that all previous rewards redeemable through past Ark Falls codes will no longer be active?

          

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    Its says during every episode of season 2. So I guess sometime during one of the commercial breaks there will be an advert for the game and the code.

And if Im reading into this right this means that all previous rewards redeemable through past Ark Falls codes will no longer be active?
    I"m one of those people who will have to watch it through HULU, or somewhere online, as I don't have cable. Hopefully, it's not during a commercial (then again, who am I kidding, once found the codes will be published all over).

I`m counting on you guys.

          

Quote Originally Posted by Vega View Post
    I do hope it isn't just dropped in during breaks in a 3 second add that says "Here's your chance to get free in game bonuses by entering this code" where it's just plastered in big bold letters. That would kill the fun factor of the hunt.
    There's also no guarantee that a station wouldn't cut it.

But I think this is awesome and really looking forward to it.

I've started a page similar to the Arkfall Codes Page we had last time, where people add and share their codes. You can use that as your source

Here is the link:

Defiance: New Ego Codes - Season Two

Hope this helps!!

Here we go again...! At least we know where and when to look this time! Last year...people lost sleep, loved ones, sanity...alll for these little codes... O.O Which could be anywhere even vaguely Defiance related... >.<
    Visit the Learn Votan site & forums - Part of the Defiance Wiki! @LearnVotan on Twitter
    Matches: Defiance videos covering just cut scenes - Currently have all the main game story line & Crossover missions!