+ Reply to Thread

Too many stickies

There's got to be a better way to disseminate information. When you have a very low number of stickies it's easier for frequent forum-goers to notice when something has been added. Too many stickies and it just becomes an annoying mess that people have to scroll through to get to the meaningful posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    There's got to be a better way to disseminate information. When you have a very low number of stickies it's easier for frequent forum-goers to notice when something has been added. Too many stickies and it just becomes an annoying mess that people have to scroll through to get to the meaningful posts.
    We're going to go through those and clear some of them out - it does look like there are too many currently. I'll try to be less enthusiastic with the adhesive.

If you condense all the free-2-play ones down into one, that would clear up about half.
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    We'll be updating the forum structure to give our news threads a proper home outside of General Discussion.
    "Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

For the life of me I dont know what that 47 Ronin thing is doing up there.