+ Reply to Thread

Newb Question, How to go to San Francisco?

I have been to the bridge, where i was "welcomed" by a giant robot thing. Is there any way to go there? need to do any quests first? Or is the region still locked (as of today 03 April)?

You kill the Awesome Robot of Death during a quest cutscene. (you never actually fight it)

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    You kill the Awesome Robot of Death during a quest cutscene. (you never actually fight it)
    A Cut Scene? Serious? Wow.. Well there goes my idea of any Awesome Fight with him out the window. Thought it may have been one of the Redeeming qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirky View Post
    A Cut Scene? Serious? Wow.. Well there goes my idea of any Awesome Fight with him out the window. Thought it may have been one of the Redeeming qualities.
    Yeah. They had a promo video where a ton of players were rushing the thing which made it look like a big raid fight. Probably some of the most misleading advertising they've done.

You do a quest, fix some machine and a big gun destroys it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    Yeah. They had a promo video where a ton of players were rushing the thing which made it look like a big raid fight. Probably some of the most misleading advertising they've done.

You do a quest, fix some machine and a big gun destroys it.
    Yea.. I have to say that was one of the Parts of their Adverts I loved and thought it would be a different "Event" to the normal Arkfalls. Really quite Sad to hear that now, I'm wondering what else I've got built up in my head is going to come crumbling down with Tears of Sadness.

So, there will be no fights with that big robot? Actually, they are real *******, for cheating me like this.