+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Recruiting Defiance Players for our Teamspeak

We've recently started this game. Current Ego rating is 700. Looking for very active players to join our Teamspeak for co-op play. A microphone is required. Mature players only. Looking forward to responses.

Actually i was just downloading the game right now after noticing it went free to play. If you would id love to join you guys.
    Have a Mic
    Have TS
    Ready to enjoy this game ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pergatory View Post
    Actually i was just downloading the game right now after noticing it went free to play. If you would id love to join you guys.
    Have a Mic
    Have TS
    Ready to enjoy this game ^^
    PM'd you the Teamspeak info. Just look for me (TK Darkhaven) in any channel. Glad to have you! Still recruiting more members

I'd like to join in. 32, got the rest of the stuff needed :P

I'm interested in joining. 20 years old EGO around 400. Got everything you asked for.

I'm interested 27 and ego around 1200, have a mic.

Hi there. 40 YO, experienced gamer but new to Defiance (Ego about 400). I have TS3 (and Vent, Mumble, raidcall....) and am interested in finding a laid back group to shoot stuff with and to chat with while doing the shooting.

If you have room on your server for another FNG please let me know.

(I do hope you know what a FNG is....)

Hey, I'm a returning player. Played at launch and enjoyed it but time restraints pulled me away. I'm back and having a blast again. I'm 44, have TS3. EGO is 1919. Hope to hear from you.

Sorry for the late reply, everyone. Been busy. PM'd you all TS info.

Sorry to say, but I have not recieved a message with the TS3 info. As soon as I get it I will log on to your TS