+ Reply to Thread

Odd Pursuit question

I'm working on the Crush Cronkhite Bunker pursuit and the only part of it I have left is the "Kill 50 Raiders..." part.

I have another character that had this section of the pursuit done before doing the Co-Op map and I'm wondering how I got it. I'm having trouble getting people together to do the Co-Op and I'd like to knock this one out without having to ask others to hold off killing so I can finish it.

What did I do with the other character that finished the 50 kills before doing the Co-Op?

It's driving me nuts that I can't remember what I did. lol
    PC NA characters: Market & Yanna Walkingbear
    XBox NA character retired.

PTS Reviews on Defiance Data!

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."

The only thing I remember about that pursuit was that I had to do the map more than once in order to get enough raiders for the pursuit.

I just asked in clan chat if people would Q up for the map and then leave so I could work on the coop map pursuits. Got help both times within a minute. No harm in doing the same. If you aren't in a clan you can try zone chat and see if anyone will help.

I tried a couple times in Zone and no one's responding to it. I have a clan, however all but one of them are offline at the moment. I'll keep trying, but it's bugging me that I can't figure out how my other character finished it before ever going into the Co-Op map.
    PC NA characters: Market & Yanna Walkingbear
    XBox NA character retired.

PTS Reviews on Defiance Data!

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."