+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hi, I'm having the same bug: after killed all the enemies the door didn't open and I couldn't kill the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Hi, I'm having the same bug: after killed all the enemies the door didn't open and I couldn't kill the boss.
    I'm having the same issue on a PC, logged out/back in and tried it a 2nd time. Killed all enemies and rescued miners, then there was some green gas, and then nothing. I ran all the way back to the first door where I'd left Nolan, but it wasn't open. Ran back to the end again, the gas was cleared, there was no one there. Ran around a bit more to wait and see if anything happened, but nope. I'm going to go do some other missions and come back to it later, try again.

UPDATE: I logged out and back in again (3rd time) and the progress of the mission said "Defeat Khaoku (or whatever her name is)", so I thought maybe the bug had fixed itself. Tried it again and it worked. Not saying the bug's fixed when it takes 3 times to get through a mission, but at least I got through.

-problem solved itself. This post can be deleted.-

apparently, not...

As of playing the mission December 20 2015, the mission is *still* bugged. After defeating Kihako, Nolan just runs back and forth, no doors open and u cannot complete the mission. NOTE: same issue has occurred in the Hell bug expedition mission. Door does not open to kill the last bug.

I started to post that it was bugged for me too. But then, I found a Smelter hiding in a corner. Then later, I had to run down another one. So, it pays to look around.

3rd miner is not there

There is no 3rd miner. The symbol is there on the place where he should be but nobody there. Nothing is moving and everbody is killed. Played it twice and the same thing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by vonix View Post
    There is no 3rd miner. The symbol is there on the place where he should be but nobody there. Nothing is moving and everbody is killed. Played it twice and the same thing happened.
    Similar (or same), the third miner seems to be behind a wall that doesn't open. I can even see enemies red chevrons and the fight music is on, but no way to access them.

After looking around, I found the reason: a couple of 99ers had appeared inside a box and were stuck there, and without killing them, the whole scenario was stuck. Killed them using a couple of shrill grenades; that unlocked the following door, and I could complete the mission without further problem.

So before giving up, look around for stuck enemies to finish off.

My mission still isn't working and I keep on getting kicked out of the mission. No one is still also getting stuck at the first door. I've tried this Mission I don't know how many times and it always has some kind of glitch or won't go through or will not let me complete the mission. This is very frustrating I've already uninstalled and reinstalled all of the updates and it's still doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntobject View Post
    Saved all the miners and this will be the second time I've ran through this but the door on your way back up is locked and won't open
    Same thing. 6:26am CST. Xbox 360
    Thanks for your help guys, sucks if you have that thing that makes you complete everything.