+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Should they bring back PrePatch Rolls now that if we dont like the xp we can re-roll

Everyone back in the day hated prepatch rolls because the game was easy and what the heck are we going to do with self revive on a easy game. Now those rolls are kind of useful so why doesnt trion bring them back?

The issue was when you rolled a gun back in the day and got the self revive you were forced to keep it. Trion added re-rolls so there is really no cause to complain about getting it since it can be gone in 20 minutes.

I am only asking for XP pre patch rolls.

Does anyone else agree?

No .
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    No .
    But i like 30% self revive rate. With my respark survivor ark and with the right perks i had my self revive up in a matter of 10 seconds

So many bad rolls though. Sooooo many.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

No.

Why?

Fire Rate on Self Revive
    Damage to Vehicles
    Melee, so much melee
    LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

Only thing worth bringing back is self revive refresh rate and self revive refresh on kill. Either would be better than 10% dmg from last shot in clip.....other than that, they all bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Yes, one million scrip. Why? We wanted to create an additional path to these weapons and their synergies for dedicated players who didn't want to purchase the Corporate Espionage Lock Box via the Bit Store.

GT: ConcreteSnake

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteSnake View Post
    Only thing worth bringing back is self revive refresh rate and self revive refresh on kill. Either would be better than 10% dmg from last shot in clip.....other than that, they all bad.
    I have a few weapons with these rolls on them and can't bring myself to get rid of them. They're like relics of an age gone by - but I don't use them - they're just inventory dust gatherers.
    LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

Yes and bring back the sawbones synergy too! I had to spend the arkforge to level my 2k levels because I couldn't just buy a replacement, glad I bought a shotty and Bmg before they were removed. Wasn't there also a title in the Paradise vendor before it's revamp, that is now gone?
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteSnake View Post
    My Outlaw Double Damage Northstar would like a word with your face.

Rather than adding more disappointing rolls to the mastery database, I'd rather see a rebalance of existing rolls and perks. With the added death tax and enemies that one-hit-kill, the damage reduction and medic class perks are lacking severely. The perk system was designed for solo/small group play, and that no longer fits into the game.

As for the original question of perks, we've been asking for a change for quite a while. Primarily, the 10% Dmg on last shot mastery should no longer appear on ARs/LMGs/SMGs. The 8% Dmg on next shot after kill mastery should be removed from the database completely.

We've all complained till we're blue about mastery rolls. They should never disappoint the weapon holder. These bonuses should make a nice weapon great, and a great weapon even greater.

P.S. I still want to have the chance to roll speed boost on reload for my Wolfhound or SMG!

XBox NA

GT: flavorblisters

IGN: Critical Errors / Liquid Sugar / TrionCelebrity/ MarketCrusher