+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Wow Xbox EU knows what they are doing

First warmaster I ever did on EU server it was packed everyone was patient. I was like wo w they obviously waited a while. Then he gets freed. The first thing I noticed is that everyone shoots at the back, while me, an NA player, is used to shooting the right arm. Hell I broke that right arm so many times I didnt even know it was possible to break his back. I can tell you right now that shooting the back is the best way to go. We had more surface area to inflict the insane amounts of dmg on him. And in 2 minutes he was down. Almost every warmaster I have done is like that. At ego 500 I was pulling ojs and purples like nothing. On NA, nobody is patient. Everyone on EU sure knows what to do because Ive seen it with my own eyes. Go ahead try for yourself youll see. We need to grow his movement of trying to get people to shoot the back and be patient.
    Smitty-Ego 5114 | Mrs. Smitty- Ego 1563 GT: MASSIVEHVAL
    Founder of HE WAS NUMBER ONE on Xbox NA
    The clan is dead, but I'm not!

Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

I've had way more kills on EU than NA.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Quote Originally Posted by Smiit View Post
    First warmaster I ever did on EU server it was packed everyone was patient. I was like wo w they obviously waited a while. Then he gets freed. The first thing I noticed is that everyone shoots at the back, while me, an NA player, is used to shooting the right arm. Hell I broke that right arm so many times I didnt even know it was possible to break his back. I can tell you right now that shooting the back is the best way to go. We had more surface area to inflict the insane amounts of dmg on him. And in 2 minutes he was down. Almost every warmaster I have done is like that. At ego 500 I was pulling ojs and purples like nothing. On NA, nobody is patient. Everyone on EU sure knows what to do because Ive seen it with my own eyes. Go ahead try for yourself youll see. We need to grow his movement of trying to get people to shoot the back and be patient.
    They have been doing it like that for a good amount of time now.

NA player's are just too trollilicious for it.

That kind of explains why I am starting to spend more time on EU now. Also my xp is capped and Im too lazy to make a new toon lol

You're all correct. Eu goes for the back. It has one piece of armor only, so people aren't accidently shooting both like on the arm. The back is bigger. Most Uk players have more patience than us and more importantly as K Ron pointed out there are way too Many American trolls, who love screwin people over. Lots of them being higher egos.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

We need to start changing feom the arm to the back. Its funny that people know that back is better yet they still put in team chat. RIGHT ARM ONLY

There was a thread about this a while back and I tried to suggest ps3 NA shoot the back. Change is bad even if it makes the fight easier. I even said the sucker punch perk gives you 15% more damage. The idea of shooting the back did not bode well.

we used to go for arm, and decided one day lets do back only, and enough of the right clan members and leaders from all the good clans got their clan mates doing the back only and it stuck
    Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

Quote Originally Posted by duction View Post
    we used to go for arm, and decided one day lets do back only, and enough of the right clan members and leaders from all the good clans got their clan mates doing the back only and it stuck
    I bet if we incorporate it into Keeping up with the Kardashians and some other bs like that people will do it.