+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

And the winner gets an orange poopshoes qm zagger(XBOX360NA)

The Knights of Paradise will be holding a Lonely Island duel tournament on Saturday July 12th at 3:30PM central time. The winner will get an orange poopshoes qm zagger and 2nd place will get a milion scrip. Anyone that would like to join will have to contact me with a character name, gamertag, ego and pay a 0 scrip entry fee. Registration ends on July 11th. Everyone is welcome to come watch and place bets on rounds and matches. For more info message me at gamertag Mr ExcellenceTM

Fighters

?. xWarTitan
    1. The Unshackled
    2. The Great Mr666
    3. FuglyUnited
    4. CRIXDA
    5. Rianijjijjjiibi
    6. A Toxicologist
    7. blood haven123
    8. XenosSam
    9. WolverineSpecOp
    10. lzl Alpha lzl
    11. VividVirus
    12. Achilles862
    13. THE MIGHTY NATO
    14. Phenomenonss

Uhm.. just to put it out there: you should put in your server and platform.

This however.. is a great idea! Way to get the community involvement up!

Its NA Xbox is the platform
    Sig by Dr Honey:-)

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoCool View Post
    Uhm.. just to put it out there: you should put in your server and platform.

This however.. is a great idea! Way to get the community involvement up!
    I would agree except for the 20K entry fee. I love when clans will come up with community events, even offering to give away items.

Cyborg: What does the 20K fee go towards?
    Platform: XBox 360 | Server: NA | Clan: Das Reboot
    Toons: Odessa (EGO 5881) | D1rk (EGO 5191) | C0r1nne (EGO 21xx) | Bella Dora (EGO 7xx) |

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
    I would agree except for the 20K entry fee. I love when clans will come up with community events, even offering to give away items.

Cyborg: What does the 20K fee go towards?
    Your right, when the prize was just a million scrip the entry fee made more sense. So how about this? The person who places 1st gets the qm zagger and the person who takes 2nd place will get that million scrip prize. We have also changed the date to the 12th of july so we can organize more people together and really get this tournament going right. Anyone that would like to join message me here or in game at XBL gamertag Mr ExcellenceTM

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Superman View Post
    Your right, when the prize was just a million scrip the entry fee made more sense. So how about this? The person who places 1st gets the qm zagger and the person who takes 2nd place will get that million scrip prize. We have also changed the date to the 12th of july so we can organize more people together and really get this tournament going right. Anyone that would like to join message me here or in game at XBL gamertag Mr ExcellenceTM
    I guess I'd rather skip the raffle, not spend money and join in a community event. I didn't give money towards the two other community events (death march and shadow wars) so will there be that option here? I think it will draw a LOT more people, especially newcomers, if the event is for the community and not the focus of a raffle. I apologize for intruding if this is the goal.
    Platform: XBox 360 | Server: NA | Clan: Das Reboot
    Toons: Odessa (EGO 5881) | D1rk (EGO 5191) | C0r1nne (EGO 21xx) | Bella Dora (EGO 7xx) |

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
    I guess I'd rather skip the raffle, not spend money and join in a community event. I didn't give money towards the two other community events (death march and shadow wars) so will there be that option here? I think it will draw a LOT more people, especially newcomers, if the event is for the community and not the focus of a raffle. I apologize for intruding if this is the goal.
    This is a tournament, not a raffle. Plus everyone is welcome to join us and watch, even make bets as to who will win a round or match.

Hey Cyborg, as long as I'm actually around that Saturday (summer is always busy, can't recall my schedule) then I'm down. Where are the brackets being maintained? Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this, I've been out of town with family for the last almost week....been a crazy summer and it's only getting more and more busy..

Odessa, the last time we did this (it was impromptu with a 5 or 10k buy in, can't remember the exact) we literally had 8 people at the island, setup brackets in game and fought it out. It was an absolute blast!

To the tippy top!

chop chop to the top