+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

something very strange at an incursion last night

well i was doing my usual thing,going to an incursion that wound up at diablo station..

then a couple of minutes into it,everythings going fine...but then i noticed some peculiar gent moving around faster than my med tech dune buggy on boost,he was moving so fast the zombies got confused

i wasnt terribly sure what i had just seen until i looked at him with his lightning speed,and the rest of everyone

everyone else was moving fine,so were the zombies,it was one of my finer hours that had no lag at all

so putting two and two together,im thinking this guy was using a speed hack,but why?going at that speed i highly doubt he could actually hit anything,so it seems rather counter productive

Considering your join date I just have to ask: you sure he wasn't using blur?

Was the guy blue? If he wasn't it might be that hack/glitch thing that Shakk had seen in his PvP matches. I don't think even properly perked out blur goes faster than a boosting vehicle.
    GT: FTG Griffix
    Xbox Characters: Naomi Ryder and Denri Talak
    Clan: Dawn Patrol

PTS: Griffix
    PTS Characters: Naomi Ryder and Sage Winters

no he wasnt blue..and im not blind,most vehicles on boost move a heck of alot faster than someone on blur

also another thing..i dont think someone on blur wouldnt be blue and could make 3 laps around the entirety of diablo station in a quarter of a second

Then yeah it was the bug/glitch thing...
    GT: FTG Griffix
    Xbox Characters: Naomi Ryder and Denri Talak
    Clan: Dawn Patrol

PTS: Griffix
    PTS Characters: Naomi Ryder and Sage Winters

keapt on trying to see what his id was but that was impossible to get the cursor over him for long enough

or maybe a Zagger user using 45%SpeedBoost on Reload

it's TURBO

no,no zaggers involved,he was using a disruptor with the radioactive mod, (funny watching the guy try and shoot zombies when he was moving at that speed)

I saw that with another person some days ago at a zombie/afflicted Incursion too. The person was moving at vehicle speed on their feet and jumping around too. It wasn't Blur EGO ability, and I don't think it was necessarily movement speed boosts combined with weapons and perks (could it be possible - yes but only for a short duration). I actually sent a support ticket hoping for a GM reply on this, but guess I'll have to wait until Monday at the earliest for any reply on it.