Help: Live chat, Not working?

I have been trying for over an hour now to chat with some one about why I don't have my DDC preorder

I have a help ticket in

I have cleaned my cookies from the file, cleared my %temp% file, restarted my computer

Am I missing something that helps get the Live chat pop up to work

yes I turned off the pop up blocker I have via norton an even for the last 10 min of the trying I even allowed Trion/defiance web sites unblocked access via firewall turned off internet security turned to minimum settings still got the

HTTP 500 internal server error

error 500 means there's a problem with the web script on the server end, could mean they're updating it, could mean there's a bug, could mean it's overloaded.

In the meantime, https://support.trionworlds.com/app/ask
    that way you won't have to actively wait for a response

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

Most of the time, "gone wrong" means an issue with the page or site's programming, nothing you have anything to do with.

Note: More specific information about the cause of a particular HTTP 500 error is often provided when it occurs on a server using Microsoft IIS software. Look for numbers after 500 as in HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error which means Configuration data is invalid.

I don't know if they are using a Windows host or Linux but it's on their side and not yours. A team mate of mine was in the queue for like 2+ hours - started at 400+ people in line - Just to find out the reason he can't login to play because he did not update his security questions with this Trion Worlds account. I'm sure the server is having issues due to the big amount of people waiting for tech support.
    Hells Black Aces Is Recruiting for PC™

I really hope most of those people in the queue aren't asking for info that's posted somewhere on here

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    This is a known issue and our team is working on it as we speak.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
    This is a known issue and our team is working on it as we speak.

Thanks felt like I was going mad trying to figure out what I was doing wrong :/

Are you using live chat software? or having problem in skype or google talk? can you describe more in brief.