+ Reply to Thread

Would you put a Cat Injector or leave the Rapid reload on this TACC AR??? Need Advice

The Gun:

TACC AR
    BIO Poo Shoes
    Run N Gun
    XP: Crit
    Reload
    CRIT
    CRIT
    Ego on Reload
    Damage

The Issue:
    I have a Run N Gun Catalyst Injector and no other Run N Gun gun besides this one. Currently it is fully T4 Modded and has a rapid reloader as the mag. Would anyone recomend leaving it on there or is it worth putting the Injector?

I prefer the reload. Take advantage of Epic role.

The nano on this gun is pretty effective as it is. I'd leave it as is.

All I know is that its been a long day. I saw Cat Injector and my brain went "...Cat, as in Feline?? WTF"
    Time to go home.

Hopefully clearer heads will be able to give you good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by BIEBERyoloSWAG View Post
    The Gun:

TACC AR
    BIO Poo Shoes
    Run N Gun
    XP: Crit
    Reload
    CRIT
    CRIT
    Ego on Reload
    Damage

The Issue:
    I have a Run N Gun Catalyst Injector and no other Run N Gun gun besides this one. Currently it is fully T4 Modded and has a rapid reloader as the mag. Would anyone recomend leaving it on there or is it worth putting the Injector?
    Assuming that I'm remembering correctly and that the TACC AR is the single-shot version, I wouldn't put either mod on it; I'd put the 3-round burst-fire mod on it and save myself some button-mashing effort instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dycroft View Post
    Assuming that I'm remembering correctly and that the TACC AR is the single-shot version, I wouldn't put either mod on it; I'd put the 3-round burst-fire mod on it and save myself some button-mashing effort instead.
    ...credibility = -9
    See you on the Shadow War.

GT: AVA the RONIN

The TACC AR is 3 round burst fire. It depends on what you plan to shoot with it, but personally I would put in a Catalyst Converter.

Quote Originally Posted by AVA the RONIN View Post
    ...credibility = -9
    Yes, thank you for not taking the high road of just simply reminding me politely that it's the Heavy Assault Carbine that's the single-shot AR and not the TACC AR. Welcome to my ignore list. I suggest you take a seat. You're going to be there a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    The TACC AR is 3 round burst fire. It depends on what you plan to shoot with it, but personally I would put in a Catalyst Converter.
    I see, and I agree; the increased chance to proc the weapon's element, causing it to occur sooner and more often, likely contributes a lot more to the weapon than the faster reloading time.

Leave the reload mag. TACC ARs are not the big points grabbers for Opportunist. They are high damage weapons that you use to give the enemy a bad day! If you're looking for something to pop a catalyst injector on, make it a high fire rate weapon.

XBox NA

GT: flavorblisters

IGN: Critical Errors / Liquid Sugar / TrionCelebrity/ MarketCrusher

Yes, thank you for not taking the high road of just simply reminding me politely that it's the Heavy Assault Carbine that's the single-shot AR and not the TACC AR. Welcome to my ignore list. I suggest you take a seat. You're going to be there a long time.

I see, and I agree; the increased chance to proc the weapon's element, causing it to occur sooner and more often, likely contributes a lot more to the weapon than the faster reloading time.
    ...crying power is over 9000!
    See you on the Shadow War.

GT: AVA the RONIN

Quote Originally Posted by Critical Errors View Post
    Leave the reload mag. TACC ARs are not the big points grabbers for Opportunist. They are high damage weapons that you use to give the enemy a bad day! If you're looking for something to pop a catalyst injector on, make it a high fire rate weapon.
    +1. As a devoted TACC AR user I agree wholeheartedly; particularly with the rolls you have. TACCs are really great for sustained DPS; use them for what they excel at!
    IGN - zoyarska EGO 6000
    IGN - MONGOOSEEEEE EGO 1700ish
    PS3 - NA, psn id = kgersen