+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well the new content isn't until Monday, so its just a warmaster timer, t2 arkforge Nerf, and some polish right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Yes, one million scrip. Why? We wanted to create an additional path to these weapons and their synergies for dedicated players who didn't want to purchase the Corporate Espionage Lock Box via the Bit Store.

GT: ConcreteSnake

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoCool View Post
    Sounds very promising. Hopefully it'll not be a total glitch-fest so that we can all enjoy it
    Keep in mind none of it was tested on the PTS so...

Fingers crossed I guess.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    Everyone is so focused on the War Master that all this new cool stuff is getting over looked. The hell with the War Master. No Vets are going to be playing the WM event on the launch of the new update anyway with a new landmass to explore and new Rep Vendors with new gear check out and play with. Let the F2P players deal with the WM and get stomped until the whole thing rolls over. This isn't the first time something apocalyptic was introduced to the game. Eventually things will get tweaked with the War Master to accommodate the smaller group sizes that will end up fighting it because of this change.

Anyway check out the new cool stuff.
    +7.5 for enthusiasm and posting a positive OP.

Good points Nef. No kidding. This isn't the first time we shake our heads going "whaaa???" and it won't be the last. You are right, after the Warmaster turns into a ghost town of failure, maybe some tweaking will get done. Grenades turned out okay after six months or so so... KEEP THE FAITH!! Or at least look on the bright side and remember, it's their game, not ours.

1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Quote Originally Posted by SxB_xPUDDYTATx View Post
    so, let me get this straight...

trion is going to add all of this new stuff into the game on the 14th. history has taught me that this should make the game almost unplayable for 5-7 days while they patch it 3-5 more times to fix all that Alter Ego breaks.

in the midst of that unplayable time, the destiny beta begins on ps3 and ps4, so im guessing that the ps3 servers will be barren and lonely. im pretty sure that i see the final nails being driven into the proverbial coffin.
    Yes indeed; Trion's timing is excellent for a change. I will be playing a game that starts with "D" quite extensively this coming week - hint, hint,... it will be on ps4....

It will be interesting what the console population looks like beginning Sep 9. Maybe, I'll check it out, um, on second thought - naaaaaah.
    IGN - zoyarska EGO 6000
    IGN - MONGOOSEEEEE EGO 1700ish
    PS3 - NA, psn id = kgersen

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Or at least look on the bright side and remember, it's their game, not ours.
    Three times a laaaaaady...

Sol 3, Sol System, Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Durva360 View Post
    Its the whole "I hope he gets pulled from his office comment" but I agree with you. What a way to slap the vet players in the face.
    Sooo Tri... sorry HE is allowed heavily insinuate that all us vets are selfish, spoil sport, exploiters that bully other players into not letting WM out and only care about getting perfect gear at the expense of everyone elses enjoyment and time,
    all of which I found rather insulting but if somone dare imply that he should be sacked after wrong decision number errrr... I've lost count followed by him tactlessly insulting a sizeable portion of the player base then they are automatically in the wrong?

You take our custom, our money & spit in our face, You insult us and use your ban hammer against those who say there should be a change of lead director.
    thanks for letting us know our place Trion,

Lol. You think it won't be glitchy? I doubt it'll be playable at all, and I KNOW it won't actually be playable on the day that it's supposed to launch.

We aren't the minority. If we were, this fix wouldn't be necessary in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity Page View Post
    Sooo Tri... sorry HE is allowed heavily insinuate that all us vets are selfish, spoil sport, exploiters that bully other players into not letting WM out and only care about getting perfect gear at the expense of everyone elses enjoyment and time,
    all of which I found rather insulting but if somone dare imply that he should be sacked after wrong decision number errrr... I've lost count followed by him tactlessly insulting a sizeable portion of the player base then they are automatically in the wrong?

You take our custom, our money & spit in our face, You insult us and use your ban hammer against those who say there should be a change of lead director.
    thanks for letting us know our place Trion,
    You would think we would get some 0 tolerance policy or something to protect us from the company.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6099394&dateline=1366  511466
    Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30GHz Motherboard:AsusTeK M4N98TD EVO Memory:Corsair DDR3 16GB (4X4GB sticks) Graphics:2X NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB in SLI mode OS:Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1

The patch freezes my xbox, HBU?

About a third of the way through it will freeze my xbox and then start back at the beginning after trying again and again. Looks like nothings changed in over a year. Patch the patch to fixed the patched patch. I'm Sick of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Corbin Zain View Post
    freeze my xbox
    Please refer to this thread : http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...atching-Issues