+ Reply to Thread

What? Just a thought.

I was reading about the new WM changes. Have they ever watched a noob try to bust one of those locks. what is the point in having them if it is on a three minute timer. Some of us where watching a noob try to brake a lock yesterday and just left him alone because he wasn't getting anywhere. My real point is. why put the locks on. Have these people ever played this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    I was reading about the new WM changes. Have they ever watched a noob try to bust one of those locks. what is the point in having them if it is on a three minute timer. Some of us where watching a noob try to brake a lock yesterday and just left him alone because he wasn't getting anywhere. My real point is. why put the locks on. Have these people ever played this game.
    The true grifers are some high Ego players, not all the newbs are bad players.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    The true grifers are some high Ego players, not all the newbs are bad players.
    I know thats why we let him go at it without a word. My point why the locks, it's on a timer.