+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Diablo Station Incursion - Stuck

The Diablo Station Incursion sometimes gets stuck on stage two, when an enemy falls through the world or never spawns (or something). This is the second time I have seen this, this week: Once before the patch, and again after. Happened tonight at 11:00 PM, right around the 11:00 minute mark.

Also, that incursion tends to have a habit of mobs getting stuck in the factory walls, where it is difficult to kill them, and sometimes spawns are staggered with an unusually long delay between single mobs spawns (happens around wave 7 usually), which slows down the rate at which the siege can be progressed.

If you cannot ensure the mobs will spawn at the correct time, in the correct place, you should consider putting the timers back. For that one siege if nothing else.

Platform: PC | Server: NA | Clan: none
    Toons: Aellura (EGO 5551) | Zhedda (EGO 600+)

If it's the mob that gets stuck in the wall between the main part and the outside part (someone help me with compass directions please... I still can't log into the game after today's patch) you can melee it to progress. Saw someone do that once and it's worked for me every other time. It's worked for me in other locations when they're stuck in the wall.

The really crappy ones are when they're in the ground. Can't melee them there.

I've previously reported this in game. Hope they do something about it 'cause one in the ground on a major arkfall component is super annoying.

With all due respect this is a reported bug, as is the similar situation at the Bathouse. You can report them all day long, but if it doesn't make them money .... well we are the vocal minority. There isn't money to fix things. The schedule must be met.

There were alledgely two engineers recently added. I would suspect they need a bit of 'ramp up' time and PT will/has given the assignments. I do not expect fixes it's just not in the budget.

This one isn't stuck in the wall. You can see that one. Still shows up on radar. This one acts like it is dragged off somewhere by someone and never gets killed, or it never spawned, or something. It's a different bug than the wall one.

I'm sorry but this is implausible as trick said this wouldn't happen when we asked about it before they implemented the changes to incursions. sorry you wasted your time posting this as it will only fall on deaf ears because trick is god
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters

That's a bummer

Quote Originally Posted by cmpowell View Post
    I'm sorry but this is implausible as trick said this wouldn't happen when we asked about it before they implemented the changes to incursions. sorry you wasted your time posting this as it will only fall on deaf ears because trick is god
    Implausible... but not impossible, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushbeeguy View Post
    With all due respect this is a reported bug, as is the similar situation at the Bathouse. You can report them all day long, but if it doesn't make them money .... well we are the vocal minority. There isn't money to fix things. The schedule must be met.

There were alledgely two engineers recently added. I would suspect they need a bit of 'ramp up' time and PT will/has given the assignments. I do not expect fixes it's just not in the budget.
    Maybe they will fix the floating hellion. I drive up to a major bugfall and gaze upon the magnificent floating bugnest and think, screw it.

Yesterday in chat, "Why is it floating?" Reply: "Cos it's a free game."

Quote Originally Posted by Kanah View Post
    Maybe they will fix the floating hellion. I drive up to a major bugfall and gaze upon the magnificent floating bugnest and think, screw it.

Yesterday in chat, "Why is it floating?" Reply: "Cos it's a free game."

I LOVE this game. Every time they patch something gets buggy, and I don't mean hellbugs

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatelover67 View Post
    I LOVE this game. Every time they patch something gets buggy, and I don't mean hellbugs
    I love this game too but we won't get to play it for long if no-one pays anything. When you've got people at a major event talking about why the game is buggy cos it's free, it doesn't encourage anyone to pay.