+ Reply to Thread

Anyone notice this happen before?

So I'm doing my VBI daily (Diablo) and after the 1s poison flush I notice the TL jump to 10....not seeing anyone around I led a group of hellbug warriors all around the perimeter (twice) and no sign of anyone. I complete the event at TL10 but when the boards pop up someone scored 200,000 on 90 kills, as opposed to my 20,202 for 147.

I had something similar happen earlier today on PS3 NA. From what I can tell, what happened to me was that there was a lower EGO player there, clearing out the first . . . whatever those things on the ground are that you kill first . . . but after I joined, he apparently bailed because the threat level went up, but he (or someone else) was still close enough to keep the threat level up, and since he killed quite a few before knocking out all of those targets before the poison section, he was still #2 on the scoreboard.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanpbutler View Post
    I had something similar happen earlier today on PS3 NA. From what I can tell, what happened to me was that there was a lower EGO player there, clearing out the first . . . whatever those things on the ground are that you kill first . . . but after I joined, he apparently bailed because the threat level went up, but he (or someone else) was still close enough to keep the threat level up, and since he killed quite a few before knocking out all of those targets before the poison section, he was still #2 on the scoreboard.
    No in this case I was #2 on the boards at 20k he was #1 at 200k Here's how things went down

I arrived at TL7 began clearing out all of the secretors, skitterlings, and blastpods
    Grabbed poison #1 and flushed it down (noticed shortly after this TL jumped to 10)
    Proceeded to kill all the skitterlings
    Grabbed poison #2 flushed it down
    Let all the skitterlings/warriors agro on me and ran around the perimeter with them hoping to deliver someone a "special package"
    Couldn't find anyone, ran around again
    Killed skitterlings and warriors thinking it was just some scaling bug
    Grabbed poison #3 flushed it down
    Killed all of the blast pods around the perimeter and their supporting archers, killed skitterlings
    Monarch pops up, kill the monarch, mop up warriors and skitterlings
    Leaderboards post
    #1 (can't even remember his Toon name Jestersomething) at 200k and some change
    #2 myself at 22k