+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

entirely confused about new content,what is going on?

i gathered this:

defiant vendor is at coit tower
    tarr family vendor is at the fork

the defiant vendor has an outfit set,one title,alot of vehicles,and some mystery boxes that dont even say what in them aside from cliche sounding names of the items

the tarr family vendor only has 2 vehicles and three titles

__________________________________________________ ___

as for the storyline new

von bach is alive somehow,distributing a malform ego implant which is somehow killing people (it didnt explain why)

and the most unpleasent clincher,it seems that the malformed ego has consumed the freindly ego lady,which is extremly aggrivating for me as i dont handle unexpected change well

silicon valley does ot exist,nor is there anyway to get there

not sure why,they said it would be there,its not,nor have they provided an explanation

the intel bits that came from the missions do not function it seems,no way to play the audio

__________________________________________________ _________

why does the tarr family vendor have almost nothing in it?whats the point of a new rep faction if it doesnt sell weapons?

now i assume those mystery boxes from the defiant vendor are weapons boxes,and the contracts for the currency are simple enough,but im abit leary about putting in a large effort for something that i have no idea what it will be,it doesnt even say which weapons are which

__________________________________________________ ____

so with all that out of the way,could a dev please post an explanation?maybe cat zombies ate the data or something?

finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

--Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

what is the mark of defiant and how can i find the tarr content?
    EGO 20xx

Looking for an active clan, PC NA ,18+

Perhaps this whole 360/PS3 push back deal isn't such a horrible thing right now? Wow...

well,take heart...you dont got free to play yet in consoles (that will bring afew problems),you dont got the new content yet for consoles,but the new content is completely bonkers at the moment

and in reaction to the question guy:

the mark leaver thing seems to complete at random,and the tarr family vendor is at the fork in san francisco,though all youll find is two vehicles and three titles,so essentially,no tarr family content yet

finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

--Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
    what is the mark of defiant and how can i find the tarr content?
    Look on the forums, there are answers to both questions.
    Tarr @ Coit Tower near statue.
    Defiant mark @ shondu. Look for star on door to the left of where you port in.

Yea you get to buy the pre reg red challenger or the black one from the time trials, or close enough to make no diff.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Yea you get to buy the pre reg red challenger or the black one from the time trials, or close enough to make no diff.
    There was a time when having a black challenger was an achievement. Now you just need to grind currency.

I see a pattern.
    Vega's Season Two Community Hunt for EGO Codes
    There is no such thing as the Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by Yrkul View Post
    There was a time when having a black challenger was an achievement. Now you just need to grind currency.

I see a pattern.
    Sad thing is, I got my Black Challenger just 30 minutes before the content went live. But the Durangos are better stat wise, so I'd probably just switch anyway.
    PC-NA: Alan McLeery

Please can someone explain why Cass doesn't know who Von Bach is? How the jeck she could possibly fail to recognize him?
    The dialog where Von Back doesn't understand bullets??? He is a weapons designer for frack's sake!!

"why wouldn't I be afraid of bullets, just like you, I'm afraid of what I don't understand".

Who wrote these lines??

Wait... Nevermind....

At least the voices haven't changed, yet.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

They're selling the black challenger??? That was one of the few things I had that I was proud of because I'm terrible at the races XD And now you can just buy it?
    360 NA GT X Alastar X IGN Alastar Crowley & RobinDeeBanks
    Sugar House Gang