+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

the tarr family vendor

well,we all know that the tarr family vendor is at the fork in san francisco

but why only two vehicles and three titles?the whole point of all the other rep factions (some of them not related to dlc even),was for you to grind the currency to get equipment,mostly weapon and mods,sometimes outfits from the vendors,it was and still is in some cases the primary motivation

but aside from maybe a flitting vehicle vancy,i dont see this motivation at all at the tarr family vendor,so thus i am forced to ask why they went to the lengths of programming it in,if they didnt add unique weps and outfits..

and also,are they planning to add more tarr family stuff soon?

__________________________________________________ ____________

now that ive finished my spiel about the vendor`s contents,here are my lore based suggestions (feel free to contribute as my ideas are rather limited)

there was an episode in season one,where there is a kerfluffle over nolan busting what he thought was an illegal arms smuggling operation

when this matter is brought to the council`s attention,it turned out that this was an effort to aquire "heavy weapons" from the votanis collective after the stasis net kersploded

now im not sure how this would go given e rep rules defiance now...but given the tarr familys illegal sometimes business nature,and the lore support,it should follow that the tarr family still sometimes sells these "votanis collective heavy weapons"

now as for outfits,id suggest more stuff to elaborate on the castithan persons,like headpeices,special outfits
    (datak`s suit maybe?some more casti female stuff?) to fill out that section

__________________________________________________ ___________________

opinions?thoughts?suggestions?claims that im infected with stage 4 afflicted zombie plague?

finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

--Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

i was thiking maybe one if the heavy weapons could be based off the rocket launcher thing that the dark matter bulwarks use sometimes...

it could launch a sequential salvo of four rockets,one by one,have a clip of 16,and make you move slow like holding the reaper at diablo station does

Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

--Phantasie

Quote Originally Posted by moof View Post
    well,we all know that the tarr family vendor is at the fork in san francisco

but why only two vehicles and three titles?the whole point of all the other rep factions (some of them not related to dlc even),was for you to grind the currency to get equipment,mostly weapon and mods,sometimes outfits from the vendors,it was and still is in some cases the primary motivate

but aside from maybe a flitting vehicle vancy,i dont see this motivation at all at the tarr family vendor,so thus i am forced to ask why they went to the lengths of programming it in,if they didnt add unique weps and outfits..

and also,are they planning to add more tarr family stuff soon?

__________________________________________________ ____________

now that ive finished my spiel about the vendor`s contents,here are my lore based suggestions (feel free to contribute as my ideas are rather limited)

there was an episode in season one,where there is a kerfluffle over nolan busting what he thought was an illegal arms smuggling operation

when this matter is brought to the council`s attention,it turned out that this was an effort to aquire "heavy weapons" from the votanis collective after the stasis net kersploded

now im not sure how this would go given e rep rules defiance now...but given the tarr familys illegal sometimes business nature,and the lore support,it should follow that the tarr family still sometimes sells these "votanis collective heavy weapons"

now as for outfits,id suggest more stuff to elaborate on the castithan persons,like headpeices,special outfits
    (datak`s suit maybe?some more casti female stuff?) to fill out that section

__________________________________________________ ___________________

opinions?thoughts?suggestions?claims that im infected with stage 4 afflicted zombie plague?
    I agree. We need more Castithan outfits and Eye Patches too. Eye Patches are cool.

I`ll not be making the missions to buy cars and titles...LOL, what a waste of time that faction and vendor.

I`ll do the missions to get rep points in hopes that something will change in the future, and also in the hopes that we get more legendary stuff as reward

Those Tarr Family contracts look like side-contracts you can do easily to passively gain rep and get a very useful title and a slight color change to your black Dodge! ... Because after all we need more titles for 1000 rep each right?

I have a great idea for the tarr rep shop but till kiwi or scrapes takes notice I'm not posting it cause it's long. And it adds weapons to the op.

Quote Originally Posted by charmXalor View Post
    I have a great idea for the tarr rep shop but till kiwi or scrapes takes notice I'm not posting it cause it's long. And it adds weapons to the op.
    i say post it anyways,it cant be noticed if its not there

Hi Moof........

--Phantasie

Well I did write it all down in a post on here at first but it didn't go threw.

I say they should sell the volge bomber cluster gun that would be awesome. Give then bastards a taste of their own medicine.
    PS3 NA
    PSN the_vondruke
    EGO 6000
    IGN SAVAGE NECKBEARD
    Officer: Defiance Terminators

What I find odd is that the Tarr Family faction doesn't have a pursuit attached to it. Usually there's a "complete X dailies, complete X weeklies, reach X status, and buy X items from the vendor" for a relatively easy (except in the case of Echelon at first) grinded pursuit.

Even Defiant Few got a pursuit to go with the new faction and vendor . . . but not the Tarr Family.