+ Reply to Thread

Season 2: Ghost in the Machine

Am I missing something???
    My husband and I excitedly finished the new story line missions and the next way point for the mission is Silicon Valley...(wondered why my map was going crazy )
    BUT we can't get there!
    WTF??? We are both very disappointed. Why say a new area is available when it isn't yet???? Does anyone know when this will be open? It would be nice if we had some idea, as we have very limited playtime and we CAN find other things to do until it's open.

They only said some time mid season 2 of the show
    GT: FTG Griffix
    Xbox Characters: Naomi Ryder and Denri Talak
    Clan: Dawn Patrol

PTS: Griffix
    PTS Characters: Naomi Ryder and Sage Winters

After Ghost in the Machine should be the final cutscene in mission Enter the Master.

Enter the Master leaves it open for the next stage.
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Sounds like a nice little glitch. I finished the whole new story line last night and none of it was in Silicon Valley. Relog maybe?

I'm happy you mentioned it, made me look. Silicon Valley now has a name on the map.

Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Ok...we couldn't get into the Arkfall....it kept borking on us. We'll go try that again.....

So..you cannot apparently get into that Arkfall in a group. We had to go solo.