+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PTS Bonuses + Character Copy

Hi Everyone

PTS Bonuses

Several players who have dedicated their time to testing on PTS asked about adding the DLC packs and other bonuses to their PTS accounts. We thought this was a good suggestion, so we have started implementing it.

See this thread for full details and the code to enter to get things!

Character Copy

To help with high level testing we can make a copy (duplicate) of your live character on your PTS account. To do this, please PM Destromathe, who is now handling the copies!

The window which character copy requests will be accepted will only be during testing periods. Please keep your eyes out for PTS patch notes that will let you know when character copies are open!

--Phantasie
    • Your Platform (PC, XBox or PS3)
    • Your Server Region (North America or Europe)
    • Your login email (PC) or XBox Live Gamertag or PSN ID
    • Your Character Name (that you want copied)
    • Your login email for PTS (Make sure you have logged in to PTS at least once)
    • IF you have a console account, you must link your console account to your Trion account. You can link your account here (based on a code that you can get in game).

Please make sure you follow these directions, as I can't do the copy without it!

It may take me a few days to get to, as this is a manual process right now. If you PM me and didn't hear back in a few days, feel free to PM again - I get a lot and its possible I missed it.

Notes:
    • Character copy does not affect your Live account.
    • We can copy from console accounts to PTS.
    • We can not copy from one live account to another. The only destination is PTS.
    • There are known bugs with the copy (duplicate items in claims, guild name may show up incorrectly, etc)
    • It is important you have logged into PTS at least once. This is so your account has been created. I can not create accounts, I can only copy characters to an account (which, of course, must exist first). Please make sure you have done this step.
    Thanks for all your help on PTS.

--Phantasie

PS3: CECH-2101A | PC: Bahamut2 | Screenshots | YouTube Gaming | UL | Extra Life

• The faction currencies are a good idea. It's almost impossible doing any of the Co-op based daily and weekly contracts.
    • Boosts and Patrons are nice. I like to be spoiled.

Not sure how feasible, but brain storming some other ideas:

(1) Inventory Space. Importantly, some way for every new character to get more than the 70 when they are created and use that code above! It's completely a convenience thing.

(2) EGO increase. It's very hard, if not impossible, to get a higher level character on PTS, unless someone copied it over. Any way to let people get higher EGO levels instantly could work, especially if a certain Dev didn't want to do it manually every time. :P

(3) Monthly Arkforge. Instead of specific weapons, which might sit in claims too long, give out a bunch of arkforge monthly and let people make their own. This one probably goes without saying.

Thank you Phantasy, i`ll start spending a bit more time there

Please test 400-500 spaces, when I go into my list and scroll down I get t her whole game lag me up and crits out.
    | xbl: duction | ign: tom | server: xbox EU | clan: Ark Legion Elite | ego: 6000 | my store |

Quote Originally Posted by duction View Post
    Please test 400-500 spaces, when I go into my list and scroll down I get t her whole game lag me up and crits out.
    You mean inventory? My inventory on live is about that size. No problem at all (not even in Arkfalls anymore).
    I guess it's a console thing? Which cannot be tested on the PTS since it's PC only.

To the goodies:

The usual currencies would be nice (Arkforge, Arksalvage, scrip) but as Roez said also reputation for every faction would be nice.
    Patron Pass is a good idea also

I am grateful for everything you want to/will give us though! It is a good idea to start giving out those things, whatever it may be That makes testing for us a whole lot easier!

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

Cool Beans PT. Thanks.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Talking about goodies, i`m currently on the PTS and i have some items that are going to be auto salvaged in more or less 1 hour, one of those items is an OJ Flash grenade.
    If anyone wants, just ask on the zone chat.
    Don`t really know if i`ll be there 1 hour, so hurry LOL

thank you for the code, awesome for character copies, but not enough for new creations.

then again I'm trying to solo group events at below ego 200 .. there was no scrip ..in that code, well not enough actually . .

I find even in a TL 1, I feel like the scaled up, shooting soft bullets like I would in TL 10.
    in missions . . okay, as long as I stay my level. Not hard when you're the only one on PTS

need a way to faster level new creations. how it's don't I dunno .. have a NPC that waves a magic wand , and you select between 1000 - 5000 EGO, maybe have it in 500 increments

all I know is the time it's taken me top reach 200, I could had been almost 1000 on live . . . I have to spend more time in PTS just to get a character at a decent EGO lvl. At the rate I'm going in there, it'll be December2014 before I reach 1000 ego

guess the code only works per account, not character . . I get invalid code when trying to use it for the copied character, and I had used it once already on the created character I made, which was prior to character copy

ETA: need to remember what I read, it states that in the OP, and how to get it again for another character