+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    DOH! Wrong thread! lol
    PC NA characters: Market & Yanna Walkingbear
    XBox NA character retired.

PTS Reviews on Defiance Data!

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."

plateforme pc region serveur europe nom de perso kaite

.................................................. ...

Could we possibly get a code that grants us a bucketload of caeruleum cores?

The character copy worked for my Live toon, but almost none of the pursuit completions were copied along with him, along with the mission completions. Some show completion, but others do not, including ones like Rep and Weapon Level, even though I have already maxed those out. Is there some way to have all the Season One and Episode pursuits completed so we can have the EGO levels match up with the live server (nearly all my weapons are over-EGO for my character now).

On another note, is there a requirement for the SV missions to pop, or do I have to go through the previous Bay Area missions again?

Quote Originally Posted by BJWyler View Post

On another note, is there a requirement for the SV missions to pop, or do I have to go through the previous Bay Area missions again?
    You need to do the Alter Ego Storyline. After that, at Twin Peaks Station, the new storyline pops up.

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

Quote Originally Posted by BJWyler View Post
    The character copy worked for my Live toon, but almost none of the pursuit completions were copied along with him, along with the mission completions. Some show completion, but others do not, including ones like Rep and Weapon Level, even though I have already maxed those out. Is there some way to have all the Season One and Episode pursuits completed so we can have the EGO levels match up with the live server (nearly all my weapons are over-EGO for my character now).

yeah .. that was the only bummer part of Character copy.. some pursuits I won't be able to complete again, as like you, Vehicles and Weapons are already Maxed. I've been going back doing the S1 main missions again .. it's like the first time doing them, not like a replay, so you get the weapon rewards again. Unfortunately you can no longer up the rarity on them, now it's just the one time, and then they become encrypted.
    I only had to regain 600 something EGO to use my Items again .. just 200 to go 'cept for one which is 260 more, after that I'm caught up to the level I was copied from
    The other bad thing, stuck in a clan that is not a clan (the WWWWWWWWWWW clan).. so can't do any clan pursuits, I didn't have but a couple of those anyways so no loss to me from that one, it was more not getting any of the bonuses from being in a active clan

i entered the bonus code and got no arkforge got everything else but no forge is it bugged?

GAMERTAG: CRYSTAL030405
    IGN SUNSHINE23/DASIY23

Sunshine23 ego 5548 Rainbow23 ego 5703
    Daisy23 ego 4781 Bella ego 5285

can i get my charter copied over?
    My demons only listen to me

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyfure View Post
    can i get my charter copied over?
    Hi Fairyfure

Take a look at the instructions in the first post of this thread for how to get your character copied:
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    To help with high level testing we can make a copy (duplicate) of your live character on your PTS account. To do this, please PM me:
    • Your Platform (PC, XBox or PS3)
    • Your Server Region (North America or Europe)
    • Your login email (PC) or XBox Live Gamertag or PSN ID
    • Your Character Name (that you want copied)
    • Your login email for PTS (Make sure you have logged in to PTS at least once)

It may take me a few days to get to, as this is a manual process right now. If you PM me and didn't hear back in a few days, feel free to PM again - I get a lot and its possible I missed it.
    Get me that info, and I'll copy it for you!

--Phantasie