+ Reply to Thread

What happened to the last cut scene for alter ego

So on PS3 the cutscenes where you talk to cass dont work , You go into a neverending loading screen and have to quit the game and reload. I have no idea what happened in those two cutscenes. I imagine the first one didnt matter all that much but i feel like the last one had some important info which i would like to know.

Has this been fixed and i didnt know , because then i could do it on one of my alt toons. If not when is it going to be fixed?...If ever.

I saw someone mention in a different thread seeing it on youtube but i couldnt find it. Could someone possibly post a link ?... I apologize im not very good with computers. Any and all help is greatly appreciated thanks.

Here you go
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

We are investigating what causes these disconnects. We have a strong suspect, but we're checking our data to confirm. We'll get a fix out as soon as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by TrickDempsey View Post
    We are investigating what causes these disconnects. We have a strong suspect, but we're checking our data to confirm. We'll get a fix out as soon as we can.
    A shadowy figure lurking the halls of HQ...HALT! Who goes there!?

sorry couldn't resist, phrase sounds so cops N robbers to me
    just injecting a bit of levity...

Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    A shadowy figure lurking the halls of HQ...HALT! Who goes there!?

sorry couldn't resist, phrase sounds so cops N robbers to me
    just injecting a bit of levity...
    I wish I'd had more time to write it up, but I was aiming for the Hard-Boiled Detective theme.

So will we on PS3 be able to watch them if we've finished the mission already?

It was definitely disappointing to do a Story Mission and have it lack the Story part.
    LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

I wish I'd had more time to write it up, but I was aiming for the Hard-Boiled Detective theme.
    For next time:

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/hard-boiled
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=film+no...ox&Form=IE8SRC

Derail complete.

You can tell me to take a hike but frankly I don't feel like walking that much.

Now I'm wondering if I should play the new missions or not. I want to do it before the show tomorrow at least. Any chance the fix will be out tomorrow?

And PS3 players, did anyone try quieting to the PS3 XMB first, restart the game and do that last mission on a fresh start of the game. Probably the best chance you would have to watch it without a disconnect. I do this just before I start every new tie in mission. Has anyone done this? Did it work?
    One of the Minority

Is the "Top Hat" a suspect?
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"