+ Reply to Thread

How to apply mods

Hi guys. I'm new to this game. And sorry if its s dumb question but I can not see how to apply a mod onto a gun. I have a lot of mods. For pistol shot gun etc etc. I have all these guns and mods but don't know how to apply them. Please could some one help me.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by slushychief View Post
    Hi guys. I'm new to this game. And sorry if its s dumb question but I can not see how to apply a mod onto a gun. I have a lot of mods. For pistol shot gun etc etc. I have all these guns and mods but don't know how to apply them. Please could some one help me.

Thank you
    have to be at least ego 100 to apply mods
    then either have a weapon with an open mod slot already or put mod slots on it (starter weapons etc cant be moded) do this via the salvage matrix , once hit 100ego + will have "add mod slot" available as a choice once you select a weapon to do something with.....pay green arc salvage currency
    1000 for 1st slot
    2000 for 2nd
    6000 for 3rd
    9000 for 4th

then go back and add the mod

Go to modify the weapon, Go to attach mods, then click the Mod you wish to equip.

In order to add a mod to a weapon you need a weapon with open mod slots and an appropriate mod for that weapon type.

You can add mod slots to weapons if you are ego level 100+. You cannot have the weapon equipped in any of your loadouts. You will also need lots of the green currency, Ark Salvage, to add mod slots.

You'll need to use the salvage matrix, bring up your loadout screen, and at the top the Salvage Matrix is second icon from left. Once there Select Weapon to Modify, after you select a weapon you'll see a list of all the different tasks you can perform on that weapon. You can add a mod slot and it randomly adds a slot to the weapon. Takes 10 minutes to complete. After you have the task selected that you want to perform you'll click the Start Action button at the bottom of the screen.

If you need to know more just ask. There is loads to know but it takes a bit to explain it all.

Thanks a lot. Big help. And thanks for your time