+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    4ndreas, you may be misunderstanding me. I was referring to the pursuits that were "removed" in season one, but that's not what I meant by it being glitched. I wish I had a screen capture to show that it was in my list. I am as convinced it WAS there as nathan is that it wasn't.

Anyhow, since I can't prove it there is no point in defending myself over it. If you want to assume I am just baiting trollishness, feel free. At least now I know that I am not missing something that everyone else has, and that was the main reason I posted. If I was trying to cause a debate, there are far more effective ways to go about it.

As I implied in my second post, I was not expecting to hear anyone say "it never was there". I honestly expected a response within minutes of the first post saying "oh hey... Mine is gone too" or "nope, i have it in the list. Sucks to be you bro".

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    4ndreas, you may be misunderstanding me. I was referring to the pursuits that were "removed" in season one, but that's not what I meant by it being glitched.
    Alright, it's just that my sarcasm detector nearly crushed my ears with all the beeping.