+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Warmaster is a joke

I'm tired of going in the war master if I don't dlc, and trying to beat him with 10 people or less at threat level 10. Trionworlds please make the warmaster beatable and fun to do again.

All of my +1

But this is how they (Trick) wants it. Who cares if its not fun.
    People are mostly stupid and hateful and cruel to one another but - hell; lets save the world's *** anyway, its better than being board.

"Rook"

This is the reason I only do minors now and even then the grid one needs to improve the weapon drops for the effort put in to it...

Working as intended
    360 NA GT X Alastar X IGN Alastar Crowley & RobinDeeBanks
    Sugar House Gang

Yup its just ridiculous. Another thing that we paid for with real money and then they took it upon themselves to make unplayable , So glad i invested money in this garbage game.

One of the developers decided this was a good idea and insulted the playerbase personaly in a thread he created himself.

you know,trion seems to be good at nerfing,so ill put in the only idea i think wil get done

nerf the warmaster`s hp a tad,to adjust him better to the smaller groups that show up

it was easier before the lock timers wherein a quite literal army of players could gather

but now the average group is about 15 to 20,and that isnt sufficient,logic dictates it would be a good idea then to nerf the war monkey

finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

--Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

Just in case you wanted to check out the insults its in the news and announcements section of the forum in the thread called Warmaster event changes in defiance 2.1. The initial comments by trick dempsey are the insulting ones and then scapes tries some damage control.

Yep, the WM should just be removed from the game. We don't need it or the Bloodhound anymore. For some reason they want to make the game less fun. That is a very bad call with all the new games coming out soon. Let's face it. There are only 2000 people max that play this game and if it goes on XBL as free to play they won't be able to handle the server load. New people are going to laugh at this broken game and delete it. Time for them to step up and make this game fun and stable. With out a good number of established players on the servers to help out the new people, it will be even more likely to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy View Post
    <snip> scapes tries some damage control.
    He did try, seriously at least it was something.

To add some levity to this thread, I would love to see a gif illustrating said damage control ;p