+ Reply to Thread

Looking for an active clan for 360

As the title states, I'm looking for a clan that I active with preferably mature gamers. If anyone is recruiting let me know who to get in contact with or you can add me on 360. My GT is: Voodoo Operator

Thanks

That is active***, damn iPhone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan46 View Post
    As the title states, I'm looking for a clan that I active with preferably mature gamers. If anyone is recruiting let me know who to get in contact with or you can add me on 360. My GT is: Voodoo Operator

Thanks
    The Fallen can always use people. We are pretty big and already are 10 in all stats i believe, at least we should be! We have the Fallen Nomads which is our baby clan for beginers who need advice and strengthening and then you work your way up to the Fallen when you feel you are ready. Shoot me a message if you want. Also we are xbox NA i dont know which you are on

try the clan thread ovetr in the clan area over on the 360 forum. theres a gient list and many clans are allways seeking players. i my self like to send people tords dawn patrol seeing as there a large 360 clan i know about. if u where on pc i would say core. ps dont know never hurd of any over there

Beiber I am Xbox NA. Veteran player who just started over. Add me on 360, I'll be on this afternoon around 330 CST