+ Reply to Thread

New bar and restaurant opening

Once the crater bar opens and we all have our trading area and drink emotes would anyone mind if we opened a shtako bell next door since the crater does not serve food?

Some of us are trying to convince Phantasie and others at Trion to allow us to submit player created content Drunk... if you support this, then back me up bro. We want drinking, brothel, cool music... somewhere to hang out between missions that is not a barren field with ****ty buildings and a ton of other ideas...

Come on Trion...

Totally dude, with a kebab shop called shwama-geddon in there too.

Kiwi should be the bar owner... still need bar opening times. Hopefully it would be more like the Need Want

Always recruiting... Pro Crater Bar & Schtako Bell business ventures...

I hate made up swear words in sci-fi almost as much as I hate "THE CHOSEN ONE!".

But Schtako Bell... I approve.

Schtako Bell is pure win.

Jek in the Box

I like an expanded social area but as long as I still have my table to dance on top of in The Crater, I'm happy
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!

Quote Originally Posted by Belle Starr View Post
    I like an expanded social area but as long as I still have my table to dance on top of in The Crater, I'm happy
    small stage with a pole and pole dancing emote to go with it?...

Im also thinking we should have our own bar in there some where called the 'BoB Inn' just for clan members and those wanting to join as well as trading with allied clans