+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i need help

i need help

so iv been collecting keystones in the hope of getting the t4 box for some good weps.
    BUT when i got to 50 keystones it said that was my max how do i get more keystones??

iv recently started playing defiance.

you have F2P account and the limitation to 50 keycode is a normal thing.
    Either buy a starter pack or just keycode slot in the ingame shop to have the possibility to buy Tier 4 lockbox.

But before you do that you should know that, as of now at least, you have much better chance to drop a good purple weapons by making a decent in arkfall / coop / invasion. The tier 4 garantee at least 1 purple weapon/nade but it's not always worth. Even when you got a OJ it's sometimes shatko.
    Ig : Oswin_Oswald (5799)
    Clan : ---

Quote Originally Posted by lukeskyw View Post
    you have F2P account and the limitation to 50 keycode is a normal thing.
    Either buy a starter pack or just keycode slot in the ingame shop to have the possibility to buy Tier 4 lockbox.

But before you do that you should know that, as of now at least, you have much better chance to drop a good purple weapons by making a decent in arkfall / coop / invasion. The tier 4 garantee at least 1 purple weapon/nade but it's not always worth. Even when you got a OJ it's sometimes shatko.
    THANK you !
    iv already got 2 purpale weps and there awesome i got 1 of them from an siege event : )

Quote Originally Posted by lukeskyw View Post
    The tier 4 guarantee at least 1 purple weapon/nade but it's not always worth.
    No they don't.