+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

the bribes on the store....

am just curious coz i can't see the info elsewhere but how many points do u get when u buy one of the bribes?

100 rep per.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    100 rep per.
    You're joking.

Really wish we were joking..but yeah..I purchased one since I had some extra bits I havent used and only 100 per bribe...kinda stinks.

So 100 Rep for nearly 10$ ? I see they still didn't manage to find the word micro in the dictionary.

Yup, just 100. That's less than you can get in a week of dailies and a weekly for most factions, though it is more than you can get in a week for Chimera.

I just want to see the chump who says, "Well, I COULD just quickly go to one Tarr crate each day and get 120 rep for Tarr Family, but I'd rather spend ten bucks to get 100 and bypass all that holding down the square button for a few seconds each day."

Quote Originally Posted by nathanpbutler View Post
    Yup, just 100. That's less than you can get in a week of dailies and a weekly for most factions, though it is more than you can get in a week for Chimera.

I just want to see the chump who says, "Well, I COULD just quickly go to one Tarr crate each day and get 120 rep for Tarr Family, but I'd rather spend ten bucks to get 100 and bypass all that holding down the square button for a few seconds each day."
    It wont be this chump

Actually thinking about it, maybe Trion did read up on Micro but applied it wrong.

After all the payout for the boxes is Micro.

I think they have mistaken the proper placement of "Micro" and that's the reason why they have "normal payments" for "micro-rewards".

PC NA: Ivan Danko - Danko's Weapon Shop

Almost $10 for 100 rep and a slim chance at a rep lockbox.

Yeah.....It kind of brings the bit store to a new low.

It's funny too. Rifts credit store, for the most part, is priced pretty fairly, save for the gear which is ridiculously overpriced, but this game? Pretty much everything is overpriced.
    The inventory slots, the arkforge, the vehicles, the outfits, the lockboxes, the brides. All, so stupidly overpriced.