+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    I have a Zagger 14+ fall off and I brought it to PvP only once because I see the 0 reload as an exploit. I have to say it's too good for its range, with Virulent perk (since mine is bio nano) one shots any player, no matter if they have a Rhino shield or a survival perks build.

I wouldn't mind seeing it nerfed, by giving it a 0,1 reload time cap would be enough so there would be an animation to run.

The '10% ego on full reload' and Pumped up perk... All working as intended.
    Remember that you can have the same benefit on other weapons. Sawed-offs, rocket and grenade launchers, tachmags.
    Obviously you have to be lucky getting the 10% ego on full reload roll first.
    IGN: Rizzly - PCEU @ Red Thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by PiccolaRivolta View Post
    I have a Zagger 14+ fall off and I brought it to PvP only once because I see the 0 reload as an exploit. I have to say it's too good for its range, with Virulent perk (since mine is bio nano) one shots any player, no matter if they have a Rhino shield or a survival perks build.

I wouldn't mind seeing it nerfed, by giving it a 0,1 reload time cap would be enough so there would be an animation to run.

The '10% ego on full reload' and Pumped up perk... All working as intended.
    Remember that you can have the same benefit on other weapons. Sawed-offs, rocket and grenade launchers, tachmags.
    Obviously you have to be lucky getting the 10% ego on full reload roll first.
    So Zagger range is to good with the T5 falloff mod and your idea to balance it is to add a 0.1 reload?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    • Cloak being able to cancel itself at any giving time while active (nothing wrong with this in itself btw)
    Its seems like the ability to disable cloak would solve YOUR problem but YOU choose to pick out a weapon over and over and over again.

PvP in this game is a joke and always has/will be. If they fix one thing people will ***** about another thing. Seriously after a year you should adapt or move on. This game is about PvE (the part that actually ties in to the show) PvP is just some mindless pew pew filler.

Nothings broken with the zagger. It s just a smart combinaison of what the game as to offer.

Im more concerned with the aimbot that seems to come back a lot in pvp.
    Ig : Oswin_Oswald (5799)
    Clan : ---

My God, you people really like to pick on Nef (and no, no irony in here).
    He's got some good points and with your responses a thread which really could be taken seriously just looks ridiculous. Every other person posting the same thread with the same content probably wouldn't have 10 pages of "you suck, stop your threads already, you're annoying".

The Zagger is broken and OP. Sure, it's not the only weapon that is. But the 0.0 reload is broken since it skips the reload animation, which is a bug.
    The reload animation consists of TWO animations. One when the character opens the weapon, second when he puts the bullets in. The reload time applies to the SECOND part of this, but the 0.0 reload skips the FIRST part altogether also.
    There are other sawed-offs with 0.0 reload also, but they are more rare than a Zagger since Zagges have set rolls. And since the rarity upgrade allowed weapons to be upgraded from green to legendary all the way for two months, a lot more of those Zaggers are now In-Game.

The combination of the Zagger's stats, its brokeness on the reload animation (well, every other 0.0 reload gun also), and the combination of perks used with it makes it just OP.
    They already put a 10 second cooldown on one perk, so why not on Pumped Up e.g. also?

I do agree, the zagger is not the only thing broken in PvP. The Slugger is way more annoying since you get one shotted from distances...That's just insane.
    IMO, they should finally fix the reload animation part which would make the Zagger not too OP anymore since there would be time between the shots.

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    -snip-
    IMO, they should finally fix the reload animation part which would make the Zagger not too OP anymore since there would be time between the shots.
    People would still complain about the perk(s) and the purp roll combo. That seems to be the issue more than the 0.0.

0.0 is achievable on several sawed off shotties.
    Working as intended.
    Go lay down scrub
    Sounds like you need to grab an EEC smg a spanner trapper turn you gameplay sensitivity up and stick people to the ground with bio or a trapper, run circles around fools in blur and **** on them. If you can't find a way to make the game fun for you find a game that doesn't need online so other peoples preferences don't ruin your life.
    Psn K-E-Y-M-A-S-T-A
    Clan PASSPORT2HELL
    Current wants
    Defiance on next gen
    New dance moves
    More whiskey

the real problem is the people who live for the qm zagger who may become suicidal if they cant do anything but permacloak and use one shot weapons.
    nefarious is probably the only person who I see even use an overcharge loadout outside of myself (whenever I don't feel like proving a point).
    GT: Dan0245
    Xbox One: North America

They better not Nerf overcharge. I use that all the time.
    Psn K-E-Y-M-A-S-T-A
    Clan PASSPORT2HELL
    Current wants
    Defiance on next gen
    New dance moves
    More whiskey

With the correct perks, and Shields no shotgun is a one shot kill in pvp.
    Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

Quote Originally Posted by duction View Post
    With the correct perks, and Shields no shotgun is a one shot kill in pvp.
    My wanyu says otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread