+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

So.. i finished the game at 1000 EGO?

Hello,
    ok, so basically my question is: What i am supposed to do when i finished all quests and side quests and some others, and im 1000 ego?
    I think, it is some huge-***-major issue to the game, if developers expect from players to farm that much. Srsly? It took me 1000 ego to finish all quests? And im supposed to farm now, 4x more ego rating than finishing the game gives? max is 5900 or 5800, right? on events? I got bored with them after finishing every kind of them, about 4-5 times already..
    So what do i do?

Whatever you want. There are several pursuits to finish and contracts to do but at this point in the game it's up to you.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Yeah, the actual storyline was actually a bit meh for me and just something to get out of the way.

My clannies, friends and the quest for 5k is what kept me in the game.

This sux...

Quote Originally Posted by Coobekh View Post
    This sux...
    Shoot at anything that moves. A N Y T H I N G.

Hello,
    ok, so basically my question is: What i am supposed to do when i finished all quests and side quests and some others, and im 1000 ego?
    I think, it is some huge-***-major issue to the game, if developers expect from players to farm that much. Srsly? It took me 1000 ego to finish all quests? And im supposed to farm now, 4x more ego rating than finishing the game gives? max is 5900 or 5800, right? on events? I got bored with them after finishing every kind of them, about 4-5 times already..
    So what do i do?
    Pay close attention to your F2P players TRION.
    If you think you can milk them...

thanks everybody for responses..
    im not sure what u mean, drackkiller?

Shoot at anything that moves. A N Y T H I N G.
    yeah.. im gonna just shoot the mobs for 4900 ego rating... great...

thanks everybody for responses..
    im not sure what u mean, drackkiller?
    Trion thinks that the F2P players are the chicken of golden eggs.

So, what are yo saying? That i should buy all DLC? From what i saw so far, im not so convinced that its good idea. This seems poor, at least...

it took me, what, 3 days to complete storyline and every side quest?

So, what are yo saying? That i should buy all DLC? From what i saw so far, im not so convinced that its good idea. This seems poor, at least...

it took me, what, 3 days to complete storyline?
    You definetelly not getting my sarcasm m8. What i`m trying to ssay is that Trion is expecting that new players start droping money to buy bits and then buy stuff in the store.
    But if you are already bored with the gane after 3 days, more like you will feel the same and will not waste timeplaying it more then that till they get bored.

We the ones that have payed for the game had to stick with it because we needed to make our moneys worth from the package , but new players, F2P will feel no kind of attachment to the game after finishing the main story line and, well it will be up to each player to decide.

Ps: game was fun because it used to reward well after the events, now it doesn`t reward at all, to me that is equal to no fun.